Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

What will happen if we bought ddfd as 2nd connection then I'll unsubscribe star will u ??

I am planning to do it exactly that.

BTW still you cannot detach star as Star will get Ad revenue share whether you watch match on private network or on prasar bharati network

What will happen if we bought ddfd as 2nd connection then I'll unsubscribe star will u ??
Yes that may happen and would only be good for customers like us. DTH operators would be forced to reduce channel price and ultimately broadcaster would need to reduce price.

Until 1- 2 years back we never thought we are paying more for telecom operators but after Jio came we realized that. Here also I think ultimately something good may happen for customers, I don't think we need to think much about corporates or their business. They will do something to save their business.

Waiting for that day when Govt says all shows and movies are of National importance so they should be telecasted on Doordarshan Channels for free:biggrin:

I just need Infotainment and sports, I will throw my T(S very nxt day Govt announce it. I am Sick with T(S policy

Its just like two chef's are bound to prepare food one hardly working for the food make it too the other one just simply in AC room After platting she just came and serve the food :wall::wall:

Crap

Its just like two chef's are bound to prepare food one hardly working for the food make it too the other one just simply in AC room After platting she just came and serve the food :wall::wall:

Crap
Chill bro don't care much about Star or DTH companies, in return they don't care much about us as well.

I wonder how dd national will telecast 2 matches if one stars at 4 pm and other at 7 pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock