DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Off topic:-
Old episodes of Shinchan as well as Doraemon gives nostalgia. The old animation style and picturization of characters was so good. Now, the animation style of both Shinchan and Doraemon has changed.

And also, not to forget the old voice over artists of both these shows. The old voices and dialogue deliveries by them is unforgettable. Good that Hungama TV is telecasting old episodes. Also, Disney Channel is also telecasting old episodes of Doraemon.
💯 Agreed . Infact as a kid , I used to wish we had a memorization bread in real life just like what Doraemon had which u stuck on a book and everything used to copy on that bread and when u ate it , everything went into the mind .

I am talking about the bread in this episode 👇🏻

Source

We would have topped every exam then .

Off topic:-
Old episodes of Shinchan as well as Doraemon gives nostalgia. The old animation style and picturization of characters was so good. Now, the animation style of both Shinchan and Doraemon has changed.

And also, not to forget the old voice over artists of both these shows. The old voices and dialogue deliveries by them is unforgettable. Good that Hungama TV is telecasting old episodes. Also, Disney Channel is telecasting old episodes of Doraemon.
vmA8Mqp.jpg

cVlp87F.jpg

0SvAjl4.jpg
bro its not that much offtopic as Doraemon- is kids genre anime made by fujiko fujio , earlier they used to make animation using hand drawwn cell animation then shifted to part cell hand drawn part digital they hjust after making through hand drawn scan and convert it into digital later they started making digital animation . that is why there is difference im sayng in short words hand drawn animation required much hardwork work.

very first old anime made in 1969 -1995 Manga run monthly (japenese comics) , first time anime made in 1973 it was not popular that time as was not made properly in animation anime for,at black and white later 2nd time 1979 they they made anime series from scratch this time it became more pipular as they focused all aspects. . animation story, plot character design etc till 2002/2003 they ended run

in 2005 third iteration of doraemon partial hand drawn and part digital animation started making different manner later after few years they started doing ful digital animation . can see rapid difference from past to present.

2002 originally when hungama tv started from utv communication was indias first kids channel they used kids/teen for dubbing doraemon , kids anime characters mostly only some professional dubbing artists they did in fantastic manner that even opening theme song of doraemon is still melodious even in hindi dub one compared to original still retain similarity with japenese theme song. as they were just starting they dubbed in better manner and looked careful in all aspects translation dubbing etc which could be observed by jst listening to dubbed dialogues in dubbed doraemon in hindi, tamil & telugu.

they translated directly from japenese to indian languages and dubbed in better manner not did horrible dubbing like the did in western country in us by changing name. only pronounciation diference vould ne noticed in japenese and dubbed ones. but we could say indian dub voice is lot better than english ones. doraemon is kids an family genre anime.

Shinchan- they did sae for shinchan only edited parts which was not friendly - starting shinchan was made to other oriented as they made him flirt type etc. indirectly in japenese or funny acts or antics. surprisingly it got popular an\ong family audience in japan due to which they made major changes in shinchan started making episdes focusing on family, sister an more kids friendly.

sadly 2008 ban in india of shinchan has abrupt effect they had minor censor back then just as much needed thanks to shinchan popularity among children and strong petition by channel govt withdrawn ban on shinchan later next yr with restriction they need to censor scenes deemed un friendly from then they started doing over censoring of dialogues from 2009/2010. it took them 3 years to seek full removal of of ban officially. thankfully atleast shinchan got back. at present could be said shinchan is in kids friendly but having problem with over censoring in most disney show which is not needed. in 2006 disney acquired hungama tv thankfully thy still fought for shinchanb ecause for 3 years hungama tv tried to replace shinchan wit similar different kids funny anime series ninja boy rantaro , kiteretsu, osomatsu kun , indian kids live action show which couldnt give hungama similar trp that is why they fought for shinchan hard , later after 3 years it got back with more censoring.

sadly nowadays compared to earlier they only use old people for dubbing various chracters in tamil and telugu including in hindi after they changed voice actors.

Last edited:
💯 Agreed . Infact as a kid , I used to wish we had a memorization bread in real life just like what Doraemon had which u stuck on a book and everything used to copy on that bread and when u ate it , everything went into the mind .

I am talking about the bread in this episode 👇🏻

Source

We would have topped every exam then .
nah bro still we wouldn't top the exam , they have shown the effect due to over eating as one loaf of bread can only copy one page on one side even 2 page taken nobita ended up having stomach problem he went to washroom after overeating bread trying to memorize and get more marks but ended up losing it. in washroom . when he went for exam he didn't remembered a single thing as he earlier went to bathroom bread was not in his body it went down the drain in poop.

it shows we cant use shortcut for log term results in doraemon indirectly. even doraemon tells/ makes nobita realize to work hard and study only it would help in changing future nit just using gadgets. which is one of the main aspects why doraemon is popular in india and asia . as it shows the effect of choices we make on us and our family.

changing future requires us to make smalll changes continuous efforts only then we can change our future not just wishful thinking. also shows some complex life problems faced by families from children point of view and parents point of views which is understandable by kids in easier manner. in simple way covering complex topics in kids friendly manner without making it over complex or boring.

which is also one of the reasons why doraemon still popular

Doraemon- is kids genre anime

Ok so I was thinking about what if Doraemon was remade into Bollywood as a film , which actor could reprise their roles as the characters in Doraemon, my Casting is as follows ---

Nobita - Ayushmann Khurrana
Doraemon - Akshay Kumar
Nobita 's Mother - Kangana Ranaut
Shizuka - Alia Bhatt
Jiaan - Satish Kaushik
Dekisugi - Ranbir Kapoor
Suniyo - Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Jiaan's Sister - Delnaz Irani
Nobita 's Teacher - Pankaj Tripathi
Doramee - Bhumi Pednekar

Ok so I was thinking about what if Doraemon was remade into Bollywood as a film , which actor could reprise their roles as the characters in Doraemon, my Casting is as follows ---

Doraemon - Akshay Kumar
Shizuka - Alia Bhatt
Jiaan - Satish Kaushik
Dekisugi - Ranbir Kapoor
Doramee - Bhumi Pednekar
nope bro have a kind request plz dont bring bollywood into anime movie.

there was unofficial rumours bollywood movies were one of the reasons why anime movies were not allowed to distribute anime in Indian theatres as thy had monopoly in distribution and in tv channels. they didn't want competition from anime movies shows having better original stories compared to bollywood. even hollywood has mostly made horrible live action anime movies except few . even i think there is some reason and probability that bollywood who didnt want competition or comparision as thy copy ideas from other industries they even made constant effort on showing anime as niche industries . why sony didnt promote even kids anime earlier did they worry their sub movies wont work or sub par original animation wont be able to compete with kids anime or action anime. even in news article why got posted indirectly telling decline of anime when reality it was forced shut down of anime shows or to keep fewer animated shows on channels.

all of the above are very old guys only anime loving youth generation devoid of nepotism only based on merit should even be allowed to discuss about anime not remake movies acting actors exception pankaj sir (even ayushmann acted in copied remake bala story which was actually copied from kannada movie just changing minor aspect and making it into cringe storyline changes doesn't make it different story ) if they end up making the bollywood anime movies they would make into a cringy bollywood style movie which shouldn't happen ever. like they made roadside romeo animated 3d movie- they had planned for kuch kuch hota hai 3d animated thankfully they cancelled it after flop of their first film in animated using dogs.

apart from these they are very old , better anime be only be attached with genuine anime loving fans. even in future they should never think about anime dubbing as they do worse in dubbing even superheroes . if possible Indian film industry should instead focus on supporting local comics industry with new actors or actors having same characteristics and who does rep work to meet needs of super hero film .

in kids channels film inspired animation shows they didn't allowed anime to grow or get proper air timings still those channels kids anime are not shown only spam their own film inspired animation . they could have easily shown other animated shows for few hours or half hour block and continued spam their own show while retaining competition.

@MFan9724 they can make film on keymon ache (doraemon inspired animation instead )

Source

(keymon ache music video - shows - 3 id*ots inspired principal/teacher character in animation

their roadside romeo trailer

Source

Last edited:

Doraemon - Akshay Kumar
Shizuka - Alia Bhatt
Jiaan - Satish Kaushik
Dekisugi - Ranbir Kapoor
Doramee - Bhumi Pednekar
please someone erase this from my brain, I am feeling some director will see this message and will make a doraemon bollywood movie, I will not be able to handle that! nono! noooo! nooooooooooo!

please someone erase this from my brain, I am feeling some director will see this message and will make a doraemon bollywood movie, I will not be able to handle that! nono! noooo! nooooooooooo!
Don't worry even if they think about it at present or future . at present Indian anime fans are now only focusing on supporting anime movies or good movies , even Indian anime fans would start supporting or start boycott bollywood movies trend if they try such move in future . which i don't think they would ever want to aggravate it even further.

Source

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Official Trailer

DBZ : battle of gods jap trailer (2013)

DBZ:battle of gods english dub (2014)

in Hollywod made Dragon Ball movie 2009 they made it such horrible manner it affected dragon Bal z legacy in such odd manner after the live action movie release everytime on searching dragon ball; the movie pic would be shown , people got irritated seeing it an started relating it with dragon ball name. it had severe impact n akira toriyama he didnt want dragon ball legacy to get affected by that odd live action movie - that
akira toriyama decided to make new anime movie of Dragon ball Z then they releaed Dragon ball Z battle of gods in 2013 it was smashing it earned in billions and later releaed Dragon ball z ressurection of frieza then tarted making Dragon ball super anime series with starting stories combing the two earlier released z movies of 2013 and 2015 expanding it. 2015-2018 it ran then dragon ball super broly movie released.

Source

Source

Naruto confirmed in Hindi, tamil, telugu, Malayalam and Bangla audio feeds. hope the naruto dubbing would be better than shown on promo for Hindi dub. they would dub properly the shonen anime episodes like they are doing for their Crunchyroll anime shows. date still not announced yet.

using watermark on promo video uploaded was good idea to distuinguish video from fake promo video posted by others earlier. , they have mentioned sony pictures network india 2 times each on corner in slant positions both corners one left side upper side and another in right side below and masashi kishimoto wordings 2002 with sony yay logo in left side below .

Marathi not mentioned in Naruto (at present marathi audio feed option is still there in sony yay channel )

Last edited:
Don't worry even if they think about it at present or future . at present Indian anime fans are now only focusing on supporting anime movies or good movies , even Indian anime fans would start supporting or start boycott bollywood movies trend if they try such move in future . which i don't think they would ever want to aggravate it even further.

Source

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Official Trailer

DBZ : battle of gods jap trailer (2013)

DBZ:battle of gods english dub (2014)

in Hollywod made Dragon Ball movie 2009 they made it such horrible manner it affected dragon Bal z legacy in such odd manner after the live action movie release everytime on searching dragon ball; the movie pic would be shown , people got irritated seeing it an started relating it with dragon ball name. it had severe impact n akira toriyama he didnt want dragon ball legacy to get affected by that odd live action movie - that
akira toriyama decided to make new anime movie of Dragon ball Z then they releaed Dragon ball Z battle of gods in 2013 it was smashing it earned in billions and later releaed Dragon ball z ressurection of frieza then tarted making Dragon ball super anime series with starting stories combing the two earlier released z movies of 2013 and 2015 expanding it. 2015-2018 it ran then dragon ball super broly movie released.

Source

Source

Naruto confirmed in Hindi, tamil, telugu, Malayalam and Bangla audio feeds. hope the naruto dubbing would be better than shown on promo for Hindi dub. they would dub properly the shonen anime episodes like they are doing for their Crunchyroll anime shows. date still not announced yet.

using watermark on promo video uploaded was good idea to distuinguish video from fake promo video posted by others earlier. , they have mentioned sony pictures network india 2 times each on corner in slant positions both corners one left side upper side and another in right side below and masashi kishimoto wordings 2002 with sony yay logo in left side below .

Marathi not mentioned in Naruto (at present marathi audio feed option is still there in sony yay channel )
They ignored Marathi & kannada languages man many People on social media platform were praising them for Marathi Dubbing as they thought it will be in Marathi and many kannada people demanded for Dubbing.
They have lost audience who watch content in regional languages then English.
I hope they add both Marathi & kannada feed for Naruto as it will reach more people

They ignored Marathi & kannada languages man many People on social media platform were praising them for Marathi Dubbing as they thought it will be in Marathi and many kannada people demanded for Dubbing.
They have lost audience who watch content in regional languages then English.
I hope they add both Marathi & kannada feed for Naruto as it will reach more people
only remaining channels having kannada and marathi audio feeds are nick channels (nick & sonic) , discovery kids & Etv bal bharat - out of these have only hope in Etv bal bharat to air anime in all Indian languages and English . I also wish they would start dubbing in Marathi soon and hope they would add back Kannada audio feed soon or near future in Sony yay .

Etv bal bharat is only Indian kids channel who has also dubbed anime in odia and punjabi - old kids short anime series along with other Indian languages.

only remaining channels having kannada and marathi audio feeds are nick channels (nick & sonic) , discovery kids & Etv bal bharat - out of these have only hope in Etv bal bharat to air anime in all Indian languages and English . I also wish they would start dubbing in Marathi soon and hope they would add back Kannada audio feed soon or near future in Sony yay .

Etv bal bharat is only Indian kids channel who has also dubbed anime in odia and punjabi - old kids short anime series along with other Indian languages.
ETV balbharat became my favorite channel when they started airing Avatar and Smurfs. Regional languages too. One day it will be among top 3 cartoon channels even number 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock