DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Ns

The promo of Naruto didn't aired in Marathi and Gujarati, high chance they would not be airing in those languages!
Btw did it aired in Telugu,tamil,malayalam ?It's mentioned that it will be in 7 languages including Marathi and not Gujrati. Sony Yay have Marathi audio feed and there are many Marathi anime viewers and many Jokes are made as many words & names seems common & funny in Japanese & Marathi so lets see what happens

It'll be complex since most shonen anime are produced to be infinite in length like One Piece, Pokémon, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Black Clover, Hunter X Hunter.
You're better off watched finalised seasons or check the latest isekais that are usually 12 or 13 episodes.
Should I watch Naruto & One piece all episodes is it worth watch?

Nope, it's Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer and Weathering with You. These are titles via theatres which opened the way for animes in India. Big credit goes to PVR and Muse Asia for developing Indian anime community.

When it was dark time for animes, PVR and Muse stood with India.
Oh well i have no idea about those movies and how much success they had in india. Must be significant enough and i am curious to know how much anime movies can make in india.

I was talking about db super airing on CN india. Isn't this move frm Sony to counter CN's telecast of super? To bring their own shonen?

Btw did it aired in Telugu,tamil,malayalam ?It's mentioned that it will be in 7 languages including Marathi and not Gujrati. Sony Yay have Marathi audio feed and there are many Marathi anime viewers and many Jokes are made as many words & names seems common & funny in Japanese & Marathi so lets see what happens
the promo are aired in the other languages, you can find them on yt! But not in Marathi and Gujarati!

ddf has some rules regarding sharing of non-official promo videos
On There YouTube pages they haven't shared, some non official pages have shared on YouTube. If the promos are came in TV then it's sure. Let's see if it comes in Marathi or not I'll watch in English anyways

1. Doraemon Movie: Nobita Chal Pada Antarctica Premiering on Hungama TV on 14th August at 10 am!
2. Beyblade Burst Rise Starts 8th August at 7.30 pm Only On Super Hungama!
atmu6B7.jpg
bqP8mYN.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock