DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

1. Doraemon Movie: Nobita Chal Pada Antarctica Premiering on Hungama TV on 14th August at 10 am!
2. Beyblade Burst Rise Starts 8th August at 7.30 pm Only On Super Hungama!
atmu6B7.jpg
bqP8mYN.jpg
Finally disney India - started to focus on new kids anime movies they are learning from other kids channels- doraemon- new kids anime movie on hungama tv & byblade burst new kids anime series on super hungama both channels in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu

hungama tv started airing old episodes of shinchan- kids anime series in hindi, tamil & telugu in hungama tv

LMVzM0r.jpg

Shinchan- family weekend - going together to watch sumo wrestling match shinchan, shinchan mom- mitsy nohara , dad - harry nohara

6N8n1Ce.jpg

Shinchan- Kasukabe group - kazama, neni , masao, shinchan and shiro

qhN2sPw.jpg

Shinchan- eating cookies while watching wrestling match with family

bCTaV0c.jpg

shinchan going with him mom- mitsyi nohara and shiro to pickup dad from railway station arriving hometown after a month office trip in other town

IN0HQ4G.jpg

shinchan mom making him dress up and get ready for sxhool in time as he got late made him unable to eat breakfast shinchan sleepy in hands of yoshinaga mam

Should I watch Naruto & One piece all episodes is it worth watch?
you can watch both Naruto & One piece by watching their filler episodes that would reduce the episode list significantly for naruto atleast, to some extent for one piece.

sVh9C6o.jpg

sDpHGIl.jpg

1AeRN7E.jpg

hope they would dub it in marathi too at present - one small correction sony yay has not announced date and timings of naruto yet it was edited pic , you can see the difference in the font used in promo banner showing coming soon in sony yay and edited one . it is also fault of sony yay they should show naruto promo banner regularly not end up showing only for few seconds during show or in during when ad starts very short naruto promo . if channel changed then would miss seeing promo of naruto. 2nd promo has not been released yet hope they dub it in marathi too by that time. they should atleast show promo properly and regularly.

hate it there is no more kannada dub must be my mistake, i checked in stb thought may be cable problem not showing audio feed and again checked in tata play even there it was not there. they removed kannada audio feed from sony yay :( it was there earlier may be due to not watching channel didn't notice them removing audio feed. even i dims check properly earlier as continuous watching show to wait for date announcement to show in two days still the channel showing coming soon made understand the edit point of view.

Source

Dragon ball super- Shonen anime- new episodes goku black - future trunks saga would continue tomorrow from 1:00 pm till 4:30 pm . next arc would start once black goku saga end - tournament of power arc would start. that would be more interesting . dubbing and editing of episodes have improved considerably. in Hindi, Tamil & Telegu Dragon ball super episodes would air on cn india.

I hate people criticizing Hindi dubbing just for sake of it, when in reality they have improved we should be supporting them when they correct and listen to audience. if one prefer english dub or sub they are free to ignore but dont have right to criticize or insult it for sake of it. if they really like original dub they should try to watch the same without english sub as well. this dubbing took efforts of Indian anime fans an Dragon ball fans continuing efforts even when others were only trolling the efforts telling it wont be ever possible. genuine efforts and persistence does show results thanks to support of audience.

continuing success of getting good trp of dragon ball super- anime series is important so cn india would continue which is also partially responsible for sony yay and disney channel to change . if it ends up getting reduced trp it would be disaster or problematic for future anime series - shonen anime series future airing in Indian kids channel.

hope sony yay would have better timing of naruto so that dragon ball super and naruto would not clash both manages to get good trp when it airs. both need to succeed even kids anime shows on Disney channels .

you can watch both Naruto & One piece by watching their filler episodes that would reduce the episode list significantly for naruto atleast, to some extent for one piece.

sVh9C6o.jpg

sDpHGIl.jpg

1AeRN7E.jpg

hope they would dub it in marathi too at present - one small correction sony yay has not announced date and timings of naruto yet it was edited pic , you can see the difference in the font used in promo banner showing coming soon in sony yay and edited one . it is also fault of sony yay they should show naruto promo banner regularly not end up showing only for few seconds during show or in during when ad starts very short naruto promo . if channel changed then would miss seeing promo of naruto. 2nd promo has not been released yet hope they dub it in marathi too by that time. they should atleast show promo properly and regularly.

hate it there is no more kannada dub must be my mistake, i checked in stb thought may be cable problem not showing audio feed and again checked in tata play even there it was not there. they removed kannada audio feed from sony yay :( it was there earlier may be due to not watching channel didn't notice them removing audio feed. even i dims check properly earlier as continuous watching show to wait for date announcement to show in two days still the channel showing coming soon made understand the edit point of view.

Source

Dragon ball super- Shonen anime- new episodes goku black - future trunks saga would continue tomorrow from 1:00 pm till 4:30 pm . next arc would start once black goku saga end - tournament of power arc would start. that would be more interesting . dubbing and editing of episodes have improved considerably. in Hindi, Tamil & Telegu Dragon ball super episodes would air on cn india.

I hate people criticizing Hindi dubbing just for sake of it, when in reality they have improved we should be supporting them when they correct and listen to audience. if one prefer english dub or sub they are free to ignore but dont have right to criticize or insult it for sake of it. if they really like original dub they should try to watch the same without english sub as well. this dubbing took efforts of Indian anime fans an Dragon ball fans continuing efforts even when others were only trolling the efforts telling it wont be ever possible. genuine efforts and persistence does show results thanks to support of audience.

continuing success of getting good trp of dragon ball super- anime series is important so cn india would continue which is also partially responsible for sony yay and disney channel to change . if it ends up getting reduced trp it would be disaster or problematic for future anime series - shonen anime series future airing in Indian kids channel.

hope sony yay would have better timing of naruto so that dragon ball super and naruto would not clash both manages to get good trp when it airs. both need to succeed even kids anime shows on Disney channels .
I have Watched Demon slayer now watching Death Note & plans for Attack on Titan & Jujutsu Kaisen, this all are short & good animes. If there are Short Episodes of Naruto & one piece sure I'll watch, Naruto seems overrated to me and I cant watch 700 episodes for such anime, short epi will work.
And I think they should dub in Marathi, Kannada and other languages as it will connect bigger Audience, people will get entertainment in own language.

Probably Mushoku Tensei.
The others are entertaining, but not so strong in story.

If story is what you are looking for, then watch this. 👇🏻

Source

All Episodes: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxSscENEp7JgxV0mDkMNtd0TczCCvLb-N
Going to watch it 👍 saw its ratings & reviews I am quite impressed.
Spy X Family. I love this anime lot because of voice acting of my Oregairu duo also.
Will try bro for Sure after my 3 animes gets completes👍

Source

Source

Sony yay posted official promo on their official verified social media page - with sony pictures networks india water mark horizontally placed on both corners and masashi kishimoto 2002 on vertical watr mark beside sony yay . they dont want other youtubers to use it without their permission

the are using naruto fan forever, they know naruto popularity , anime fan, anime lover etc

they confirmed Naruto- releasing in Hindi, Tamil. Telegu , Malayalam and Bengali. they have not announced date yet . may be it might release in this month itself.

sadly they didnt mentioned marathi :( , no kannada ( hope it doesnt mean in future they might remove marathi audio feed like they did for kannada audio feed on sony yay channel.

Finally disney India - started to focus on new kids anime movies they are learning from other kids channels- doraemon- new kids anime movie on hungama tv & byblade burst new kids anime series on super hungama both channels in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu

hungama tv started airing old episodes of shinchan- kids anime series in hindi, tamil & telugu in hungama tv

Shinchan- family weekend - going together to watch sumo wrestling match shinchan, shinchan mom- mitsy nohara , dad - harry nohara

Shinchan- Kasukabe group - kazama, neni , masao, shinchan and shiro

Shinchan- eating cookies while watching wrestling match with family

shinchan going with him mom- mitsyi nohara and shiro to pickup dad from railway station arriving hometown after a month office trip in other town

shinchan mom making him dress up and get ready for sxhool in time as he got late made him unable to eat breakfast shinchan sleepy in hands of yoshinaga mam
Off topic:-
Old episodes of Shinchan as well as Doraemon gives nostalgia. The old animation style and picturization of characters was so good. Now, the animation style of both Shinchan and Doraemon has changed.

And also, not to forget the old voice over artists of both these shows. The old voices and dialogue deliveries by them is unforgettable. Good that Hungama TV is telecasting old episodes. Also, Disney Channel is telecasting old episodes of Doraemon.
vmA8Mqp.jpg

cVlp87F.jpg

0SvAjl4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock