Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 436
  • Views: Views 118,499
Offcourse it will show for sd channels bcoz its a 4k box so surround sound is on always which shudnt be like that
When i was using dishtv hd box surround sound will on only on channels which were 5.1 surround sound which is howit shud be but in xtream is not like that
Even in my samsung smart tv surrounds sound is on wheb thr video file has surround sound or i play movie from Netflix which is 5.1 or 7.1
But xtreme box i don't know why its like that well this box is not fun as it shud be but i can be useful for people who dont have smart tv or fire stick

And what about the normal DTH HD channels? My Yamaha AVR showing as 5.1, but stereo audio is played in surround speakers
HD channels with 5.1 audio work fine. Do you face an issue with those?

Yes, even the HD channels in Xstream box aren't correct. I hear sound only on front speakers, though my HT shows 5.1 signal.

My earlier HD-DVR with Yamaha HT was working fine and gave out 5.1 audio for HD channels.

Yes, even the HD channels in Xstream box aren't correct. I hear sound only on front speakers, though my HT shows 5.1 signal.

My earlier HD-DVR with Yamaha HT was working fine and gave out 5.1 audio for HD channels.
Which channels you are facing this issue?

Hi am recently bought Sony hts20r Dolby digital 5.1 sound bar system, connected with my Airtel xstream box by optical cable.now I am setting sound mode in "Auto" in DTH box,but I heard all speaker working simultaneously both HD and non HD channels, how should I know I got the Dolby digital sound or not?
My home theatre display setting showing"LPCM" only.pls provide some suggestions guys...

HD channels with 5.1 audio work fine. Do you face an issue with those?
I am facing issue with those, even HD channels with dolby shows pcm in my HT,then if i manually choose dolby from audio option,it shows dolby out in HT

i am the new user for Home theatre,let me know Dolby digital sound means voice will come in centre speaker,and surrounding sound will come in separate speaker,we will heard the individual sound in all 5.1 speaker or both voice and surrounding effect we will heard all speaker? Unable to identify on my Sony Hts20r Dolby digital 5.1 sound bar.if I put manual setting in my DTH I got only music some times in my surround speaker and voice received from centre speaker in HD channels only(sun,sun music, colour tamil) but SD channels, Netflix, Amazon,hot star I received sound from only front 2 speakers.in manual mode my HT displayed "Dolby digital"
But I put Auto mode in my DTH I received sound in my all 5.1 speaker simultaneously ( both HD and Non HD channels, Netflix, Amazon) and my HT displayed only LPCM, discussed with Sony service centre,they told pls check with aitel xstream DTH box setting and contact DTH service centre for that issue.all Sony home theatre users facing the same issue?pls reply and guide me for proper sound setting and above my message or corrected or not?

i am the new user for Home theatre,let me know Dolby digital sound means voice will come in centre speaker,and surrounding sound will come in separate speaker,we will heard the individual sound in all 5.1 speaker or both voice and surrounding effect we will heard all speaker? Unable to identify on my Sony Hts20r Dolby digital 5.1 sound bar.if I put manual setting in my DTH I got only music some times in my surround speaker and voice received from centre speaker in HD channels only(sun,sun music, colour tamil) but SD channels, Netflix, Amazon,hot star I received sound from only front 2 speakers.in manual mode my HT displayed "Dolby digital"
But I put Auto mode in my DTH I received sound in my all 5.1 speaker simultaneously ( both HD and Non HD channels, Netflix, Amazon) and my HT displayed only LPCM, discussed with Sony service centre,they told pls check with aitel xstream DTH box setting and contact DTH service centre for that issue.all Sony home theatre users facing the same issue?pls reply and guide me for proper sound setting and above my message or corrected or not?
What ever may be your audio system, but the out put purely depends on the input you are receiving from content/content provider. So stop digging ur HT and enjoy. If at all you have doubt, factory reset your system and use as such

For optical input user's try the following in xtream audio settings put none then back to watch tv channel for 2 minutes then change the audio settings to manual and select all the available formats that's all back watch channels do this every boot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock