battle of the hd dvr why tata sky +hd better want 2 know

saswat12345

Reaction score
bro i have a old sony wega 21 inch tv in these past years i was using airtel digital tv sd but now i wanted to have a hd dvr as u know i have no use of hd channels things i want only sd channel clarity when having airtel it was good but as my tv no 16:9 stretching format only sd clarity never saw tatasky clarity dont mean i will upgrade so only a new connection many saying tatasky +hd is better but in which terms is tata or airtel only picture clarity not matters much easy to use fine ui menu better hardware and the important thing software update daily or weekly or monthly and mainly comfortable and dont thing im in support of anyone please help me as a forum member to buy a dvr box with a fully compared review with benifits and demerits i know its a tough question for me but not for you thank you

both adtv and ts pq is great

uim is almost same

ts hd dvr gives more option of wifi remote and vast library of vod

both have universal remote.

hd channel count wise adtv lead

ts is having best service and cc

Reactions: Omi
In airtel you have to pay extra for recording if i am correct whereas in tata sky its free of cost you just have to buy hd dvr.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock