Bought Airtel XStream 4 New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sri_ADTV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 147
  • Views Views: Views 8,167
And so called software quality+ tech advancement, they don't even have proper fav system in xstream 😆😂.. I am pretty sure xstream users are struggling to switch to next fav channel with multiple clicks...don't give me lcn remember logic, it does not make sense..companies must understand fav is a way to arrange most watched channels sequentially without the need to type 3-4 digits for LCN just to navigate from one fav channel to another and remembering lcn is also another pain.

"Umbe umbe" ( new version- moye Moye) 🥲

Hahaha, this has noting to do with tech advancement..... Anyways yes i agree it would be better if they launch dedicated LCN for favorite channels as it will be more user friendly for its customers to access these channels but one thing which is great is that they give 4 different profiles to save favourite channels and under each profile one can save 20 channels .

Also no matter how much people try to somehow show Airtel in negative way even when same does not hold any logical reasoning basis, they are providing great services across Mobile, DTH, Broadband segment alongside having value for money plans thus they r witnessing good growth across these businesses..... Each company has shortcomings and so does Airtel which i am sure it shall address with passing time

Surprisingly My Xstream Box 1

Doesn't Show Neither Dolby Vision Nor HDR

How Bad Airtel Is??? They Had Given An Option Called Dolby Vision Provisioning Which Of No Use!

IMG20240822082635.jpg

IMG20240822082455.jpg

You r posting snapshot of information listed for a movie on Netflix and stating that Airtel XStream Box does not support Dolby Vision.....this does not prove anything anna.....check under settings u will see Dolby Vision option and if content being played supports this format and ur TV is compatible with it then this feature will be available if turned on.

Also please note many App content providers give selected content in HDR, Dolby formats on Apps designed for various platforms like DTH Smart Boxes so it is not necessary that a movie available in Dolby Vision on Netflix Android TV App is available in same format on Netflix App designed for Airtel XStream or Tata Play Binge Box

Last edited:
Hahaha, this has noting to do with tech advancement..... Anyways yes i agree it would be better if they launch dedicated LCN for favorite channels as it will be more user friendly for its customers to access these channels but one thing which is great is that they give 4 different profiles to save favourite channels and under each profile one can save 20 channels .

Also no matter how much people try to somehow show Airtel in negative way even when same does not hold any logical reasoning basis, they are providing great services across Mobile, DTH, Broadband segment alongside having value for money plans thus they r witnessing good growth across these businesses..... Each company has shortcomings and so does Airtel which i am sure it shall address with passing time
If they are not interested to add dedicated lcn for fav then I see only one solution for xstream box.. if a user navigate to any fav channel, fav mode will be activated and even while scrolling through the epg it will show fav channels only, however if the user switch to any other channel, it will exit fav mode ..this is the only effective solution without fav button or dedicated lcn!

Meanwhile their app is a khichdi..many times it shows error here and there and it's painful to see your current subscribed channels, add/remove channels etc ..so even if they have advanced in software and hardware they need to fix this issue!

You r posting snapshot of information listed for a movie on Netflix and stating that Airtel XStream Box does not support Dolby Vision.....this does not prove anything anna.....check under settings u will see Dolby Vision option and if content being played supports this format and ur TV is compatible with it then this feature will be available if turned on.

Also please note many App content providers give selected content in HDR, Dolby formats on Apps designed for various platforms like DTH Smart Boxes so it is not necessary that a movie available in Dolby Vision on Netflix Android TV App is available in same format on Netflix App designed for Airtel XStream or Tata Play Binge Box
Bro many people can't be wrong..can you prove it supports Dolby vision , like showing the signal information or that banner which shows in the tv after power on or after changing source

Great services means NSA 5g, favorite channel settings in stb, error Airtel thanks app, no optical output, usb port in stb

And so called software quality+ tech advancement, they don't even have proper fav system in xstream 😆😂.. I am pretty sure xstream users are struggling to switch to next fav channel with multiple clicks...don't give me lcn remember logic, it does not make sense..companies must understand fav is a way to arrange most watched channels sequentially without the need to type 3-4 digits for LCN just to navigate from one fav channel to another and remembering lcn is also another pain.

"Umbe umbe" ( new version- moye Moye) 🥲

Exactly Fav system is must in basic dth , which is missing in only Airtel , everytime me and my parents struggling to change the channel and gets irritates why we choose Airtel .
Also this month again my father added one more channel by mistake , and couldn't able to remove it for one month as only airtel has lock in period of 1 month for a la carte system.
Really it irritates why we choose Airtel dth

Exactly Fav system is must in basic dth , which is missing in only Airtel , everytime me and my parents struggling to change the channel and gets irritates why we choose Airtel .
Also this month again my father added one more channel by mistake , and couldn't able to remove it for one month as only airtel has lock in period of 1 month for a la carte system.
Really it irritates why we choose Airtel dth
No no it's a great thing, you have got 4 profile for favorite channel setting😂🤣😂🤣

Great services means NSA 5g, favorite channel settings in stb, error Airtel thanks app, no optical output, usb port in stb
Lock in period, adding channels when a subscriber scroll up and down channel list. What a GREAT service Sir ji🙊🙈🙉

Lock in period, adding channels when a subscriber scroll up and down channel list. What a GREAT service Sir ji🙊🙈🙉
And if I remember this happens with a single click rather than any confirmation dialog like binge+ and worst part is the channel goes into lock-in for 30 days and many people think we will remove at the end of the month but eventually many forget thanks to the messy app and they end up paying for 30 days + additional days

If u count such small shortcomings then i can list out several of ur favorite brand Tata Play tooo.....anyways atleast Airtel is trying to bring onboard new tech advancements at fast pace and resolving issues / shortcomings so most of these things will be addressed soon...... Just somehow trying to showcase Airtel in negative light is no use, they provide great services which is why they r seeing growth in business

Back
Top Bottom