Discussion CID all day on different channels

😂 Because they realized their mistake of closing the CID in mid. Atleast they should complete their Eye Gang series. 😟
These are the fans who are wanting CID now.

Except episode of 2014 & 2015, from 1998 to 2013 episodes are amazing, from 2016 (restarted from june new episodes from that ones), Karo Ya Maro to 2018 decent.
2014 & 2015 episodes are cringy and childish, and only are 1 time watchable, 2016 episodes are also so slow and boring they just keep on investigating in 1 place throughout the episode or we were/are shown backstories of many characters cid team comes after almost 30-35 minutes 😴🥱🥱🥱

CID season 1 was best, I wonder why they are not airing these episodes on SD verison of Sony if they are not compatible with HD version

same thing like shaktimaan. high trp then slot change then goto less trp.then close :(

Because most of the stories that makes no sense. I only watched for cringe humour. It's B grade TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock