d2h Call Centre

deep.choksi

Reaction score
d2h has the worst call centre. Can anybody help how i can get my STB problem rectified without approaching the d2h call centre. I think their call centre is worst than municipality office.

Hi..

I think this is the only service provider who will not have a toll free number.

We have to express our issues by calling a number of STD number 07355873558 and bearing their queue for at least 2 mins.

Updated the same to D2H customer care also...but no use...

Thanks
Sateesh

Re: RE: d2h Call Centre

deep.choksi said:
d2h has the worst call centre. Can anybody help how i can get my STB problem rectified without approaching the d2h call centre. I think their call centre is worst than municipality office.
Always try to mail them or post ur queries on there fb page or twitter page.

Satya_3000 said:
Hi..

We have to express our issues by calling a number of STD number 07355873558 and bearing their queue for at least 2 mins.

Thanks
Sateesh

Dear Sateesh

Yes I totally agree with you because I could not find any toll free number on the website.

Can anyone let me know how is the email response. I am fedup of calling the call centre and have wasted Rs 100 already

Anticipating some help

Thanks Deep

Satya_3000 said:
Hi..

Thanks
Sateesh
Here is the toll free 18001370111 .
P.S. - A little knowledge is dangerous thing.

deep.choksi said:
Dear Sateesh

Yes I totally agree with you because I could not find any toll free number on the website.

Can anyone let me know how is the email response. I am fedup of calling the call centre and have wasted Rs 100 already

Anticipating some help

Thanks Deep
Is your set top box under warranty?

geekvishal said:
Is your set top box under warranty?

My STB is out of warranty and I called their toll free number and the agents were repeating things like parrots. They have no idea how to handle customers. I felt really apologetic for them. Is there any way to escalate the matter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock