DTH of the Month - August 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 307
  • Views Views: Views 22,596

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - August 2015

GODMAN said:
bro i think your vote also false

I storngly condemn this comment :wall:angry:u:dodgy How could u say his vote is false every member have a right to vote in this poll with geniune id.... You may be differ from his opinion but for that u would say false vote can u prove or give source for that??? Dont simply say false vote like "coming soon threads" :p:p ... Bishnu bro is a geniune member of DDF ok ... :p:p:dodgy

GODMAN said:
But bro its not your favorite dth of the month thread, its best dth of the month

GODMAN said:
I know but i only said that vote is false

No use of telling bro :(

Everyone tried and failed

sailaxman16 said:
I storngly condemn this comment :wall:angry:u:dodgy How could u say his vote is false every member have a right to vote in this poll with geniune id.... You may be differ from his opinion but for that u would say false vote can u prove or give source for that??? Dont simply say false vote like "coming soon threads" :p:p ... Bishnu bro is a geniune member of DDF ok ... :p:p:dodgy

Absolutely correct bro. Is it a crime to vote for sun direct ? Last month I voted for TS. This month I cant dream of voting to any other brands because none providing colors infinity channel in all packs. @ABCDEFGH bro it seems you dont understand my point. Just answer this question: Colors Infinity available on all packs of Tata Sky or only Grand Sports Pack ? :lol

Bishnu15 said:
It is the best dth to me baecause they colors infinity in all packs which any other dth users even cannot dream of. :shy

It is the best dth to me baecause they have Star Sports 2 in all packs which any other dth users even cannot dream of. :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
It is the best dth to me baecause they have Star Sports 2 in all packs which any other dth users even cannot dream of. :shy

Star Sports available on all packs of SD for ROI. :c :lol

Bishnu15 said:
Absolutely correct bro. Is it a crime to vote for sun direct ? Last month I voted for TS. This month I cant dream of voting to any other brands because none providing colors infinity channel in all packs. @ABCDEFGH bro it seems you dont understand my point. Just answer this question: Colors Infinity available on all packs of Tata Sky or only Grand Sports Pack ? :lol

Post #147

Bishnu15 said:
Star Sports available on all packs of SD for ROI. :c :lol

Only for Roi na

Tata Sky has it in all packs

Even in South packs

But star sports 2 was not added this month on tata sky. This is vote for the month of august not vote for the year 2015 best dth. Colors Infinity was this month on sun direct. You mean to say that Star Sports 2 was added on this month on Tata Sky ?

ABCDEFGH said:

I know u spend more time on watching Colors Infinity more than Star Sports 2 :dodgy

SS2 is not the 1st choice for football or cricket among Star Sports channels ;)

@Bishnu15 you can't vote for a DTH just because you are getting a channel in all packs

Even Tata Sky is giving Mastiii is all roi packs

But after all it's your choice
Fell free to vote for any DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom