DTH of the Month - August 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 307
  • Views Views: Views 22,596

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - August 2015

Bishnu15 said:
Leave it Rahulan bro. He will never understand. All of us failed. He is comparing Star Sports 2 with Colors Infinity. :c I have no more words left for him. :no

Yes bro
Colors infinity is miles ahead of SS 2

Now going to watch iZombie on it ....... in :HD
Bye

Thank you

Bishnu15 said:
But star sports 2 was not added this month on tata sky. This is vote for the month of august not vote for the year 2015 best dth. Colors Infinity was this month on sun direct. You mean to say that Star Sports 2 was added on this month on Tata Sky ?

Bishnu bro I agree your fact...
But in last month when I voted for Airtel for giving Colors Infinity 15 days free to all customers. You stated me as a biased member......

But now you just voted for Sun for adding Colors Infinity in base packs. Now can I say your a fanboy of Sun direct....?

And Bishnu bhai everyone in this forum will be aware of SD channels list. As they are lacking so many ROI channels they are in the state to give new channels in base package or they will lose customers...

While other dth operators already have popular channels in their platforms which are also made available in base packages....

I don't know on what basis you are comparing base packages with Airtel TS Dish and D2h...

I want to say you all one thing:

First of all there is nothing called fanboy of any dth as we are not paid by that dth brand for being their fanboy.
Secondly we vote for a dth based on their qualitative performance that month. We cant vote any xyz dth if it has added say for example 10 channels in a month. We need to understand the worth of those channels. SD added Naaptol Tamil I dont like. Similarly SD added Colors Infinity which I like.
Addition of a channel has to be judged according to its merit.

Thirdly addition of shopping channels like naaptol, planet m etc does not increase its worth. Last month I voted for TS for not adding bunch of channels, but adding bunch of good channels. suppose one month sd adds 6 channels but all are crap I wont vote. Even one channel addition can lead to vote me that dth because that channel is good.

I also would like to say that Colors Infinity is a real good channel & its addition in all sun dth pack is warmly welcomed.

Next month if tata adds more channels then I will vote for them or other brands as per performance.

Ashok_L said:
Bishnu bro I agree your fact...
But in last month when I voted for Airtel for giving Colors Infinity 15 days free to all customers. You stated me as a biased member......

But now you just voted for Sun for adding Colors Infinity in base packs. Now can I say your a fanboy of Sun direct....?

And Bishnu bhai everyone in this forum will be aware of SD channels list. As they are lacking so many ROI channels they are in the state to give new channels in base package or they will lose customers...

While other dth operators already have popular channels in their platforms which are also made available in base packages....

I don't know on what basis you are comparing base packages with Airtel TS Dish and D2h...

I was wrong to call you biased. No one is biased. I take back my words & I shall use my words from now onwards very carefully bro.

Bang on Ashok bro
You have a good memory

And I definitely agree with the below sentence

They are adding just around 1 SD channel per month
SUn direct added 9-10 channels in 2015(all SD)
That many :hd channels were added by Tata Sky (10 :hd channels)

Ashok_L said:
And Bishnu bhai everyone in this forum will be aware of SD channels list. As they are lacking so many ROI channels they are in the state to give new channels in base package or they will lose customers..

ABCDEFGH said:
Bang on Ashok bro
You have a good memory

And I definitely agree with the below sentence

They are adding just around 1 SD channel per month
SUn direct added 9-10 channels in 2015(all SD)
That many :hd channels were added by Tata Sky (10 :hd channels)

And it was ABCDEFGH bro who liked my post where I called you biased.

@Bishnu15 FYI sun direct added Colors infinity 1 week later, on 7th July
The channel was already available on all DTH (except RDTV) on or before 31th July (Lauch date of channel)

Bishnu15 said:
And it was ABCDEFGH bro who liked my post where I called you biased.

Very very sorry Ashok bro

@Bishnu15 very well done
Keep it up

I am getting sleepy hearing all this :s

Sorry everyone. Really sorry. Enjoy the day & keep voting. No more debates. Thank You. I agree with Ashok bro & ABCDEFGH bro just wait a month more to see who I vote for definitely it will be an unbiased vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom