Euronews boosts its presence in India on cable

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Making rapid advances in the country, Euronews has signed four distribution agreements with leading regional cable networks covering Delhi and the suburb of Noida.

The English service of Euronews is now part of the basic digital line-up of the cable operators Star Broadband, Satellite Channels, Home Cable and Neo News Network, which are received in close to 1.1 million homes.

Moreover, it began its distribution in India in 2013 through agreements with international hotel chains such as Radisson, Hyatt and Crown Plaza. Over 10,500 rooms in 50 hotels around the country receive Euronews.

Euronews worldwide distribution director Arnaud Verlhac said, “Asia and the Indian sub-continent are a key geographic area for Euronews’ development. The obvious growth potential of India makes the country a strategic and necessary place to do business. These recent distribution agreements are the result of three years of work by the entire team and testify to the value of our objective editorial approach and the quality of our programmes and magazines.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/news-broadcasting/euronews-boosts-its-presence-in-india-on-cable-150319

thats gud... gradually they ll think abt getting on DTH as well :win

I remembered, EuroNews was available on DishTv during 2006,2007 or 2008. It was free to air around 2 months. I watched it on DD Free Dish.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock