• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Every New Day Begins with Possibilities

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last year was quite a year wasn’t it? In a word I’d say it was uncomfortable. I watched several people reinvent themselves by adding new products and services. Some companies closed their doors and requested that we take down their websites. Others, like myself, stayed afloat in a sea of uncertainty. No small feat for those of you in the same boat. So now it’s a brand New Year and we’re here to help you with your website needs. You already know what a powerful marketing tool it is. This year marks our 13th year in this web business – lucky 13!

Web Questions for the New Year

1.Is my copyright displaying 2011?
2.Does my content need updating?
3.Am I analyzing statistics using Google Analytics?
4.If I could change one thing about my website, what would it be?
5.Is my website attracting my ideal clients?
As an eternal optimist, I believe that 2011 – the year of the rabbit – will be a little more comfortable. I will observe the world news, natural disasters, media and politicians with an altered awareness. I’m going to hop along with things that make me feel comfortable. Every chance I get I support small businesses. I eat at locally owned restaurants rather than the big chains. I buy art and jewelry from local artists. I tell every person who provides friendly customer service what a wonderful job they are doing and thank them for being there. I hand write thank you notes every week. I wake up every day with a sense of gratitude and curiosity. I learn something new every day. I make time for taking my dog to visit the elderly. You should see the smiles on their faces – it just makes their day! I bake pies, cookies or make soups to take to neighbors, clients and friends. I feel more comfortable already, how about you?

http://thewebmuse.com/blog/small-business-owners/every-new-day-begins-with-possibilities/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Come Be A Part Of Zee Café’s Very Own Exclusive Film Club With Movies Every Afternoon DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Thirai presents Amazing August Attaghasam: World Television Premiers every Friday during the month of August DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ShortsTV present ‘Monsoon Romance’ segment every Friday at 10 PM DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Dish TV Karo Desh Recharge Contest offers prizes worth Rs 15000 every day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article TRAI recommends interoperability of every STB provided to a customer DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Breaking Republic to expand it's coverage to every Indian languages TV Channels News 32
Bapun Raz Apna News Aayega Naya Season - Every Sat & Sundays at Sony SAB TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Subtitles or Sign Language mandatory for every channel: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Aksgr Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm South Indian TV Shows 152
Ramesh12 DTH Updates Prices of every lite pack are increased heavily without any change in channels Tata Sky 22
Raja Sad News Dishtv thrashes it's customers with 30 days lock in period for every Paid channel on its platform Dish TV 30
HOUSE-MD According to TRAI's channel selector application, you would end up paying Rs 6,137 if you were to subscribe to each and every channel. General DTH News & Discussions 9
hike Good News Star Plus's Khul Ke Baat This Nov. every Sunday | 11 AM TV Shows & Programs 3
Vishnu777 Good News 100% Cashback with every new D2H Connection. (Installation & ODU charges extra) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 15
DreamFan Good News Imperfect | starts 1st November, every Thursday at 8pm | zoOm TV Shows & Programs 1
Dinesh jain DDF Exclusive Due to Sun Outage Every Channel will go Off Air For Few Minutes. TV Channels News 6
abhishek Good News The Flash (in Hindi) | starts 12th August | Every Sunday 10:30am @ rishtey Cineplex TV Shows & Programs 15
abhishek Divya Ravivar | starts 5th August | Every Sunday 7-10pm @ STAR BHARAT TV Shows & Programs 14
S Frequent 301 error on every channels -- even on good weather condition Dish TV 12
iphifi MN+ HD PQ is alternating between HD and 3GP quality every 3-5 minutes TV Channels News 14
Manu Breaking KHAN NO. 1 |Starts 17th February, Every Saturday 8pm | Discovery JEET TV Shows & Programs 2
abhishek LUX Golden Divas |Every Saturday 10:30pm @ STAR Plus | Sunday 8:30pm @ STAR Bharat TV Shows & Programs 1
Sagar DTH Updates Broadcast times of DD Mizoram & DD Manipur channels will be revised effective 29th Nov '17 {will be available every day from 3pm to 9pm}. Tata Sky 0
Rom1moR This Diwali Every Dish Connection is HD : Popular HD channels FREE in Every Pack..(Pack Startin at 169 /-) Dish TV HD 26
Manu Breaking India's Best Judwaah Starts 22ND July Every Saturday-Sunday at 8pm On Zee tv TV Shows & Programs 5