Future of various DTHs in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 171
  • Views Views: Views 14,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTH companies's survival depends on how many HD channels they offer.

After getting more tps from Measat Sun Direct will be No.1 & after GSAT is operational Tata Sky will also be joining front line to become No. 1

Bishnu15 said:
After getting more tps from Measat Sun Direct will be No.1 & after GSAT is operational Tata Sky will also be joining front line to become No. 1

Maybe sun direct will get more tps from Measat but i don't think tata sky will get Gsat 10 tps coz they are not even trying for it:wall:wall:angry:angry

Has I said before D2h and Tatasky are totally in the wrong direction with 4K UHD move bcuz their are still very less 4k content and Indian genre 4k content are like zero not avialable not even songs. Has 4k channels will not only consume all space on Tp's but also it will decrease the pq in the same tp. I think launching a 4k service in India before 2020 will be the most horrible decision by d2h and Tatasky in the history of DTH India :dodgy

DishHD said:
Has I said before D2h and Tatasky are totally in the wrong direction with 4K UHD move bcuz their are still very less 4k content and Indian genre 4k content are like zero not avialable not even songs. Has 4k channels will not only consume all space on Tp's but also it will decrease the pq in the same tp. I think launching a 4k service in India before 2020 will be the most horrible decision by d2h and Tatasky in the history of DTH India :dodgy

Why bcoz ur dubai based DTH ( dont rem d name oswan DTH.. carrying 50 HD chnls), doesnt have a 4k UHD, and now that Indian DTH have it :D :P

shawl_who said:
Why bcoz ur dubai based DTH ( dont rem d name oswan DTH.. carrying 50 HD chnls), doesnt have a 4k UHD, and now that Indian DTH have it :D :P

:no

Don't say that bcuz in UAE its not about technology but its all about what peoples want has for example 4g LTE connection is available in UAE since 2011 but it doesn't means that India is 4 years behind of UAE in terms of phone technology but it's just UAE telecom operators where very curious or in a hurry to launch 4g connection here similarly if they etisalat wants to launch a UHD channel then for them its like a eating a piece of cake bcuz they have high speed fibre optic cables every where in every part of UAE which makes it easy for them to launch 100's of UHD channels on their cable bcuz of ultra fast speed fiber cable but they don't want to waste their time on UHD bcuz UHD 4k is still in very early stage to be launched and also remember UHD tvs are a common thing here in UAE which are avialable for has cheap has just 50k rupees :hello

before launching a uhd chanl ts must ensure its tp space.i think ts has to remove some chanls to add a uhd one if they didnt get enough space

Re: RE: Future of various DTHs in India

Bishnu15 said:

no chance of gsat .due to signal strngth problms cband dd chals are withdrawn from gsat.this shows this sat is not in a healthy condtn

chances are hire a nearby sat for adding hd chanls like dish tv and provide a monoblock lnb to all hd subscribers

sudheep said:
no chance of gsat .due to signal strngth problms cband dd chals are withdrawn from gsat.this shows this sat is not in a healthy condtn

dd channels withdrawn from gsat-10? When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom