• Thread starter Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 171
  • Views Views: Views 14,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
All other dth is in future proof slot except TS

sudheep said:
To survive in future TS must need a new satellite in the same 83deg slot.to migrate to a new slot is never easy 4 ts.

Who told u that TS will migrate to a newer slot ? :huh

They will never going to do it.

Re: RE: Future of various DTHs in India

Sarkar said:
I think only RDTV has dark future :s

No.once measat 3b is launched rdtv will be in the race.they are also working on a new software to update after measats launch

sudheep said:
All other dth is in future proof slot except TS

Can u tell me, how can be a orbital slot is future proof than other ?:huh

sudheep said:
No.once measat 3b is launched rdtv will be in the race.they are also working on a new software to update after measats launch

How can u say that ? Did RDTV got ISRO approval for transponder in measat 3b? I think not. Do u have any proof that RDTV got approval from ISRO ?:huh

Sarkar said:
Can u tell me, how can be a orbital slot is future proof than other ?:huh

if new satellites come to that slot to meet the requirments of dth players .then its called future proof slot.for ex.ses9 comming for airtel in 2015.st3 for d2h in near future

Sarkar said:
How can u say that ? Did RDTV got ISRO approval for transponder in measat 3b? I think not. Do u have any proof that RDTV got approval from ISRO ?:huh

They will get approval from antrix in comming days.wait and see

sudheep said:
if new satellites come to that slot to meet the requirments of dth players .then its called future proof slot.for ex.ses9 comming for airtel in 2015.st3 for d2h in near future

Then new sat GSAT 10 is already in slot for tatasky though you are saying that Tatasky isn't future proof :D

Sarkar said:
Then new sat GSAT 10 is already in slot for tatasky though you are saying that Tatasky isn't future proof :D

Where is gsat 10.its dead i think.if not y its not activated by ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom