General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Ritesh said:
Not an argument.. questioning is good. We are not politicians who only either shout or walk off if they dont get anything right.
It might get lenghty but at the end, result is sweet.

It takes a form of an argument but at the end it ends well Its happy and good. :)

karan_hdl said:
What's wrong with recharging with Infinity pack  Amount 5 days before when he gets the recharge intimation via TV and Activate Infinity pack and get DBR adjusted or Recharge Rs.200 and see to that DBR converted  Then recharge Balance Amount & activate Infinity Pack what is the confusion or loss in both these ways why I am quoting My plan  DBR is 3.3 so few Rs he can save too if he want to do after few days.

CC said even i can recharge for Infinity pack today itself. As its a new connection and free period is going on you will not get refund of the currently running pack. For me 21 days is remaining in this current pack. So the price of that 21 days will not be refunded or adjusted to my account.

if i do a recharge of 5500 today, and don't activate any pack, this 5500 will be remain in my account till 29th March. Then DBR starts on 31st day, i.e., on March 30th. for me as per my current pack DBR is Rs.9.20
this 5500 or 5250 will not be renew as semi-annually or annually pack automatically unless we do through CC or selfcare.

That's why am planning to do Infinity on March 28th or 29th

my only doubt was about upfront NRC, that was cleared yesterday by ritesh bro and today by nodal office.

Jithin91 said:
CC said even i can recharge for Infinity pack today itself. As its a new connection and free period is going on you will not get refund of the currently running pack. For me 21 days is remaining in this current pack. So the price of that 21 days will not be refunded or adjusted to my account.

if i do a recharge of 5500 today, and don't activate any pack, this 5500 will be remain in my account till 29th March. Then DBR starts on 31st day, i.e., on March 30th. for me as per my current pack DBR is Rs.9.20
this 5500 or 5250 will not be renew as semi-annually or annually pack automatically unless we do through CC or selfcare.

That's why am planning to do Infinity on March 28th or 29th

my only doubt was about upfront NRC, that was cleared yesterday by ritesh bro and today by nodal office.

Why posting again and again the same thing Go through previous posts in this thread and find it for yourself how its ended.You got the point none said you didn't get anything we are talking about.I said about various ways to recharge your account in different ways that's it.Now this is the time to close this particular topic of yours.

karan_hdl said:
Why posting again and again the same thing Go through previous threads and find it for yourself how its ended.You got the point none said you didn't get anything we are talking about.I said about various ways to recharge your account in different ways that's it.Now this is the time to close this particular topic of yours.

ofcourse, i have gone through the previous posts and what you are keep on telling was that if i recharged for an amount it will be auto-renewed for my current pack as semi-annually or annually.

what i was saying is that it will not be auto-debited like the way you were saying.

Nd i close this topic now..!

cb8e242cbfcdbfb1c1843f6f1f7b0b16.jpg

epg with some bug, shows list only till tomorrow 6pm. Anybody else facing the issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock