• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
i have sent email on April 12th, received reply today. sent mails to these ids
[email protected],
[email protected] failed
[email protected] failed

airtel is replayed from
[email protected] may be they were updated their email ID.

airtel.png

I think it will take some more time to add these two channels. Any body tried to reach Zee Telugu regarding deal status?

Regarding Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD, I think we should not expect.

I think it will take some more time to add these two channels. Any body tried to reach Zee Telugu regarding deal status?

Regarding Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD, I think we should not expect.
i have checked with Zee Telugu on fb. they were saying check with DTH Operator.

zee.png

i have checked with Zee Telugu on fb. they were saying check with DTH Operator.

zee.png

That means, deal is not yet done. Airtel will add these channels when they like to add.
Even there is huge pressure from customer still airtel/zee telugu is giving same reply even after 3 months.
Let's leave Zee Telugu and try to reach Gemini TV for their two channels addition in Airtel ;) ;) ;)

Hi, i joined this month and also got secondary/multiple tv connection for Rs 750 with 1 month free period. Now i see offer for free connection with 3 free months (so i've not only paid Rs 750 but also will be paying Rs 540 for the remaining two months which comes to Rs 1,290).

I called CC and they said they have no such offers and only backend sales has so give a miss call to them.

Please suggest me if i have an option to try to get atleast the free months as the connection has already been got at Rs 750 which does not seem refundable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
That means, deal is not yet done. Airtel will add these channels when they like to add.
Even there is huge pressure from customer still airtel/zee telugu is giving same reply even after 3 months.
Let's leave Zee Telugu and try to reach Gemini TV for their two channels addition in Airtel ;););)
i have checked with Gemini TV on fb, look like copy paste reply.
gemini.png

Hi, i joined this month and also got secondary/multiple tv connection for Rs 750 with 1 month free period. Now i see offer for free connection with 3 free months (so i've not only paid Rs 750 but also will be paying Rs 540 for the remaining two months which comes to Rs 1,290).

I called CC and they said they have no such offers and only backend sales has so give a miss call to them.

Please suggest me if i have an option to try to get atleast the free months as the connection has already been got at Rs 750 which does not seem refundable.

Thanks.
@HOUSE-MD bro, can you give me that Miss call no. Of backend team?? 2 days back I also got the call from them regarding second connection but I was busy at that time so I asked him to call after 1 hour but I didn't received any call till now.

from today morning i am getting POP UP window message
"Change your settings for better resolution"
in my HD DVR.
No changes have been made in recent times.
Also when i checked settings, i am not getting any new settings.
anybody facing same ?

Back
Top Bottom