General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
from today morning i am getting POP UP window message
"Change your settings for better resolution"
in my HD DVR.
No changes have been made in recent times.
Also when i checked settings, i am not getting any new settings.
anybody facing same ?
Are you getting the option of 1080p in resolution?

Hello friends,
Need help regarding purchase of new airtel dth connection, confused between hd connection and internet tv 4k connection. Kindly guide me guys.
Thanks.

Last edited:
i have checked with Zee Telugu on fb. they were saying check with DTH Operator.

zee.png
Airtel dont add any new telugu hd channel i have so many times call these cc care.so left the airtel to tata sky..i alredy this month end..tatasky rs.2000.one mont sub..free.

Airtel dont add any new telugu hd channel i have so many times call these cc care.so left the airtel to tata sky..i alredy this month end..tatasky rs.2000.one mont sub..free.
good choice if you can spend 100-200 more.
you can get wharever channels you want,can subscribe depending on interest.
no need to wait YEARS for addition of channels.
good luck:)

good choice if you can spend 100-200 more.
you can get wharever channels you want,can subscribe depending on interest.
no need to wait YEARS for addition of channels.
good luck:)

Moving from Airtel to Tata sky is not so easy because of that HD access fee 170rs which they are charging. If they remove it then many people will move to tata sky.

Today i activated my plan 99 tghrough cc. he added kannada regional pack at 61 which immediately got deducted from my ac. now i wanna remove that pack so that my monthly amount is rs. 99 only. ccan i do so?

Call
Today i activated my plan 99 tghrough cc. he added kannada regional pack at 61 which immediately got deducted from my ac. now i wanna remove that pack so that my monthly amount is rs. 99 only. ccan i do so?
Call cc and ask to remove that regional pack, ask for refund of RS.61, after that you can activate 2 free regional topups from Airtel Selfcare.

Back
Top Bottom