General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
Hello friends,
Need help regarding purchase of new airtel dth connection, confused between hd connection and internet tv 4k connection. Kindly guide me guys.
Thanks.

Looks like people not ready to reply to newbies here. Thanks anyways

Hello friends,
Need help regarding purchase of new airtel dth connection, confused between hd connection and internet tv 4k connection. Kindly guide me guys.
Thanks.
Looks like people not ready to reply to newbies here. Thanks anyways
If your tv is not a smart tv then you can buy Airtel internet tv. Or if your tv is a smart tv then go for HD Airtel HD Set top box.
Airtel Internet tv have only 3 higher base packages InfInity pack, jackpot pack and Internet tv pack. All 3 cost 500-700 per month. Including all SD and HD channels.

If you choose HD box, then you can able to select any base pack from rs 99-700 any. You can choose only sd topup, or choose as per demand HD add on also.

Go to this Site. You can able to view All hd/Internettv settop box new connection booking price, package details,offers etc.you can also book new connection from here.
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

*** Note This site always give same attention to all. You posted your message today morning. Keep wait sometime anyone surely reply your message and helping you as best as possible

Last edited:
Hello friends,
Thanks.

In the below mentioned thread in post #5 I gave my review of Internet TV and browse through other posts and threads in the dedicated Airtel Internet TV Section to get a clear idea of Internet TV.

New connection

If your tv is not a smart tv then you can buy Airtel internet tv. Or if your tv is a smart tv then go for HD Airtel HD Set top box.
Airtel Internet tv have only 3 higher base packages InfInity pack, jackpot pack and Internet tv pack. All 3 cost 500-700 per month. Including all SD and HD channels.

If you choose HD box, then you can able to select any base pack from rs 99-700 any. You can choose only sd topup, or choose as per demand HD add on also.

Go to this Site. You can able to view All hd/Internettv settop box new connection booking price, package details,offers etc.you can also book new connection from here.

*** Note This site always give same attention to all. You posted your message today morning. Keep wait sometime anyone surely reply your message and helping you as best as possible

Thanks Riddhiman for your detailed reply and your time.
Thanks once again.

Got it next time will wait for reply and give more time.

Back
Top Bottom