General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,445
Thanks @Gobinaath Bro For The Help :kiss2:😍 I was worried about my money but now relieved.
99.9% arp validity is safe .. 0.1% is if it's happens also ur money will be safe in ur Adtv account it won't go anywhere can be used for other package activation abhi

BTW urs internet tv or Adtv internet stb ??

99.9% arp validity is safe .. 0.1% is if it's happens also ur money will be safe in ur Adtv account it won't go anywhere can be used for other package activation abhi

BTW urs internet tv or Adtv internet stb ??
Bro I am using Airtel Internet TV STB on my non smart tv. I upgraded my normal hd box to airtel internet tv box in April 2018 for which i had paid Rs 6999 and got 12 months subscription for internet tv hoghest base pack.

You can also check here

Upgraded To Airtel Internet TV

Last edited:
I have selected many combinations on Airtel Selfcare. Which one will be applicable from 1st Feb. Is there any way to send SMS

@Gobinaath bro, I haven't submitted channel list yet as per New tariff, bro as I using hd upgrade bonanza pack and looking for it will the pack will work or not after feb 1, can there be some problem if I don't submit my request by today or in next few days will the other sd base pack channels would also stop working for me, bro will the free hd pack will work after 1feb or not. thanks bro

Airtel's new message

As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. To opt, visit . NCF charges as applicable.

Last edited:
Airtel's new message

As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. To opt, visit NCF charges as applicable.

Remove the link bro...

Back
Top Bottom