General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Optimus_Prime said:
So can deactivate it anyday

Sent from my GT-P3100

Currently message is saying lock-in period is 13-05-2016 which is today. So I thinks we can deactivate it from next day itself.

Drake said:
Let's say, if you call ADTV Technican and ask him to change the location of Dish which took almost 1 hr, how much should they charge?

Ps: They did use 2 cable connectors extra nothing else.

150/- for any kind of service visit within your house or building..

Drake said:
Let's say, if you call ADTV Technican and ask him to change the location of Dish which took almost 1 hr, how much should they charge?

Ps: They did use 2 cable connectors extra nothing else.

kiHd7HM.jpg

The cost in selfcare website is weird. Star Gold HD topup deducted Rs.10 and I have no clue about its validity. But it would be cool if all HD channels had similar price missed call numbers. Why is airtel not advertising these offers?

15 day Ker HD say's Rs.1 but cc says dbr is Rs3 after 15 days. 3 normal HD channels plus local hd channels will be activated.

Activated Retention topup though its free but showing ₹1. And getting Star Gold HD, Zee cinema HD, Ten 1 HD , Jalsha movies and star jalsha HD.

Sent from my GT-P3100

Drake said:
Like I said a few days ago, I was getting No Signal in some channels like BIG MAGIC, EPIC and I even started getting No Signal error in other normal channels every now and then.

So, I call'd the technician directly and 2 guys came. First they tried aligning the Dish but no luck. After trying for say 10-15 mins they told me that the location needs to changed to which I agreed. Then they removed the dish, brackets and fixed every thing in other location. I gave them spare 1 m wires which I had with me as the existing wires wasn't enough so they added connectors to join old and new wires.

This entire installation took almost 1hr including fixing aligning etc and they charged me Rs. 500

So, technically I got looted right?

I guess they charged you 25/- for 1 connector & the rest for new wiring; 12/metre...
But still it's way too much..

Optimus_Prime said:
Activated Retention topup though its free but showing ₹1. And getting Star Gold HD, Zee cinema HD, Ten 1 HD , Jalsha movies and star jalsha HD.

Sent from my GT-P3100

For ROI users, it's showing 0/- in app..
(But the channels are definitely not going to be espn HD, hbo hits HD, etc.. so no use for me)

One more top up is there in app- ROI Retention top up: 50 /-
...?

iphifi said:
kiHd7HM.jpg

The cost in selfcare website is weird. Star Gold HD topup deducted Rs.10 and I have no clue about its validity. But it would be cool if all HD channels had similar price missed call numbers. Why is airtel not advertising these offers?

15 day Ker HD say's Rs.1 but cc says dbr is Rs3 after 15 days. 3 normal HD channels plus local hd channels will be activated.

(But the channels are definitely not going to be espn HD, hbo hits HD, etc.. so no use for me)

...?

Back
Top Bottom