General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,168
Please tell me how to increase the storage as my xstream box software is not updated due to insufficient space

Hi, Was thinking of getting a secondary Xstream box. Unable to place an online order. Seems Airtel only entertains new customers, and CC care is not responding.

Checked with 2 local dealers. They said its better to get a Tata Binge box. Seems the current batch of Xstream boxes are facing lots of issues (heating, power adapter etc.) and they are bearing the brunt of it. They recommend the older box (not in stock) or a new version that is set to be launched soon. Seems the current offers are only to offload the problematic stuff.

Any recent Xstream customers facing issues?

Last edited:
From the Airtel Xstream STB, if the STB is connected to internet, anyone can add channels to the pack.
Is there a way to disable this? My younger cousins have been adding cartoon channels to my pack and I keep getting SMS that cartoon channels have been added...

Hi everyone I have xstream Android 9box and I am facing different type of issue. I have voot, hotstar and zee5 and Airtel xstream app subscription and from few days u am not able to use live tv on these app. Sonyliv not open and hotstar is close once addvertisement will come and in zee5 and voot live tv also not working. Can any one help on this

Hi everyone I have xstream Android 9box and I am facing different type of issue. I have voot, hotstar and zee5 and Airtel xstream app subscription and from few days u am not able to use live tv on these app. Sonyliv not open and hotstar is close once addvertisement will come and in zee5 and voot live tv also not working. Can any one help on this

Many OTT platforms have disabled Live TV Channels option on their Android TV app, this may be the reason why u r unable to access these channels while using apps on ur Airtel XStream Smart Set Top Box

Many OTT platforms have disabled Live TV Channels option on their Android TV app, this may be the reason why u r unable to access these channels while using apps on ur Airtel XStream Smart Set Top Box
Than why sonyliv is not open and hot star is close automatically

From the Airtel Xstream STB, if the STB is connected to internet, anyone can add channels to the pack.
Is there a way to disable this? My younger cousins have been adding cartoon channels to my pack and I keep getting SMS that cartoon channels have been added...

Channel lock

Than why sonyliv is not open and hot star is close automatically

Try either of these solutions - Clear Cache/Data of app, Reset the app, Restart ur box, uninstall / reinstall the app , download latest software update for concerned app,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock