Good News Got a New Tata Sky +HD STB

Congrats once again bro.

I wont post the pics of STB, Remote, UI again as its same as the ones posted by other members
Every single share is worth bro. You must have seen many instaces where even if another member shared we add our own info adding our own views. I don't see any harm in it. Being an Expert tagged member if you share many newbies will find this thread more helpful and handy.

Btw, how do you find super lnb signals on your connection? Did the installer added a splitter as well? Were you charged for the lnb and splitter additionally?

Congrats once again bro.

Every single share is worth bro. You must have seen many instaces where even if another member shared we add our own info adding our own views. I don't see any harm in it. Being an Expert tagged member if you share many newbies will find this thread more helpful and handy.

Btw, how do you find super lnb signals on your connection? Did the installer added a splitter as well? Were you charged for the lnb and splitter additionally?
I will share the pics later.

Bro u tell me how the signals are from the above pics ??? For me the signal levels are almost same with normal LNB and super lnb same for multi TV STB signal.

Yes spiltter added. No additional charges bro.

Last edited:
Yes spiltter added. No additional charges bro.
Share a screenshot of account statement from Tata Sky web/mobile app bro. I will like to see how they change all the costs now.

Talked to local office when you inquired me and they charge for splitter and super lnb. How much did they charged you for super lnb?

Share a screenshot of account statement from Tata Sky web/mobile app bro. I will like to see how they change all the costs now.

Talked to local office when you inquired me and they charge for splitter and super lnb. How much did they charged you for super lnb?

Nothing bro. Before upgrading I asked cc if they will give super lnb for pvr stb. They said they give.

When installer came he checked the signal level and all 3 tuners were getting signals so he did not change

Then i started facing signal issue as 1 tuner had no signal, and I called cc again and asked what to do ?

Cc sent in installer again and he said he will install super lnb and he confirmed with cc as I called cc in front of him and said since it is not my issue I won't pay extra for super lnb, they agreed

Nothing bro. Before upgrading I asked cc if they will give super lnb for pvr stb. They said they give.

When installer came he checked the signal level and all 3 tuners were getting signals so he did not change

Then i started facing signal issue as 1 tuner had no signal, and I called cc again and asked what to do ?

Cc sent in installer again and he said he will install super lnb and he confirmed with cc as I called cc in front of him and said since it is not my issue I won't pay extra for super lnb, they agreed
Okay so that's free because it was covered in warranty. If you asked them to change it while they were installing they would have charged you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock