Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

I'm an existing TS customer, my relative using RDtv and they told me they have confused how to choose better options. I was suggested TS with offer migration. Now they have using CRT tv and near future they will upgrade to LED, may be during x'mas season. Because of that TV upgradation plan, I suggest book TS HD set top box with RDTV deal.

I know they can't watch HD channel in CRT. but want to confirm they can connect TS HD STB to a CRT tv with AV/Component ports?

I know they can't watch HD channel in CRT. but want to confirm they can connect TS HD STB to a CRT tv with AV/Component ports?
Bro we can watch HD channels in CRT tv too. But we'll not get HD pic quality as CRT TV resolution is not HD. But we can connect the HD stb with AV cable. Before buying my new LED TV I'm also used TS HD Box with CRT TV.

Bro we can watch HD channels in CRT tv too. But we'll not get HD pic quality as CRT TV resolution is not HD. But we can connect the HD stb with AV cable. Before buying my new LED TV I'm also used TS HD Box with CRT TV.
Interesting to observe, dose CRT TV show picture if we are seeing HD channels ?
Or like in full HD TV it doesn't show picture wen we select 4k resolution ?

Last edited:
Interesting to observe, dose CRT TV show picture if we are seeing HD channels ?
Or like in full HD TV it doesn't show picture wen we select 4k resolution ?

Yes It will show picture & sound of hd channels. But it looks like a SD channel.

Check this thread, I posted some pics of HD channels in my CRT TV when I took TS connection.

My New Tata Sky HD

Last edited:
Why they given old model. I got latest model of tata sky in bangalore with USB pen drive recording.!!!!!

Why they given old model. I got latest model of tata sky in bangalore with USB pen drive recording.!!!!!

They will give you the stock available in your place, either new model or old model . And usb recording still not enabled by Tata Sky .

I have given missed call today so when I can expect call for information regarding connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock