• Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 12,206
Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

Banned
Reaction score
Just an update Guys.....

Today I had a very good experience on d2h website when I saw the d2h live chat option that they have introduced to help subscribers like us resolve our queries...Its better than calling the call centre and this is spontaneous which atleast saves my cost..Also I dont have to worry about those long holds and IVR's which do get frustating at a point..

Just want to inform you people that incase you have difficulty on call centre try the chat thing...Its worth it !!!

Only d2h users can access that live chat option?

dreamdth

dreamdth said:
Only d2h users can access that live chat option?

dreamdth

As far as I know I think anybody can use this option...For example If i want to buy a new d2h connection but I have doubts then I may simply use this option and clarify my doubts with the chat team available at their end.

how to do ?any live chat direct URL page?
Please
thanks

Arvendu said:
Please
thanks

It's simple on the d2h website on the home page right at the bottom you will see a d2h chat link. Click on that and follow the steps

Arvendu said:
Please
thanks

Sorry for late reply, i was offline. Well you can go to http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/index.aspx and then go to the foot part of the page. You will get live chat image in the side, click that and the chat box pop-up will appear. Check below images i have captured for more details.

5R1B2.jpg

TBuuT.jpg

Direct link http://sb.live2support.com/ls3/chat.php?&lang=0&dept=&sid=19412 open frm 9:30am till 5pm Monday-Saturday!
This feature was present since many days,i myself has used it fr pack change,ppv booking,complain lodge;Gud to see dat u ppl got the needed link better late than never!

1 week back i using d2h online chat....for some hd channel addtion ....

but they donot know abot if....it is only for cost of d2h and adding some channels

dish tv aslo providing online chat but ....we must be login your account before online chating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock