Help in activating a terminated connection

• Thread starter sopa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,111
I already did,they say that recharge cannot happen on terminated connection.buy a new one.Can you believe this!.

sopa said:
I already did,they say that recharge cannot happen on terminated connection.buy a new one.Can you believe this!.

Yes i can believe this. Because the connection is not deactivated but terminated.

So i throw away my stb kit?Should i sue them in consumer court? Its like if you terminate your simcard your mobile phone will not work.This is unethical marketing practices.

They should have mentioned this in their terms and conditions. You can get new connection, whats the problem in that?

You can reactivate a deactive connection but not a terminated one.

It applies for almost any service bro. You cannot sue them for this.

4 Beta

Only Tata Sky does not terminate the service even if u do not recharge for over an year or even more

What i am supposed to do with the old stb?.Can i get a refund?.I asked them atleast give me a new sim card but they said that each sim card is unique and will work with only one stb.

I am thinking of filing a case in consumer court.Even TRAI mandated stb interoperability.
I got a tata sky connection and i am not satisfied with them so i wanted to go back.It turns out that both my tata sky and dish stb are worthless.

I curse that all DTH satellites crash and fail this year after sun unleashes a solar flare.

Well they are on right side. You can do nothing about it. Try yourself if you still want to do. The sim card you are telling is paired with the STB and you can't change that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock