Help in activating a terminated connection

• Thread starter sopa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,118
yes so what am i supposed to do with my stb?.BURN IT?.This is foolish by dish,if they want users to go back they should enable the sim.
stupid system.

Firstly its your mistake. Why did you ask them to terminate the connection? You could have just left it without recharging if you didn't intend to use it. It would have been anyways deactivated and you could have reactivated it by just recharging whenever you intented to use it. Deactivating and terminating are different thing. Its like you kill somebody and then you are saying i want him alive again.

so what should i do with the STB? burn it and let a valuable resource to waste?

I think Your connection Not Terminate it is Blocked,
Many Connection Blocked due to Piracy, Otherwise Currently Dishtv Give 3 Month Free on one month Recharge On + 2years 9 Month Deactivate Customers.
+365 Days Deactivate subscriber Get 2 Month Free on one Month Recharge

I wrote a mail and they say recharge rs 250 and i cannot as the merchant rejects the recharge,then they say send your bank account statement.After sending them the statement they say they cannot open the mail.I mean wt* why is dish doing this to me? Why persecute me?.

admin i am sending you the VC number.plz help me.,i dont want to stay with tata sky.
I cannot send pm.plz waive off this for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock