Help to Choose between Videocon d2h & Tata Sky

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 16,934
Thanks all!!

So from your responses, I understand that PQ and SQ of SD channels in Tata Sky HD box is better compared to Videocon D2h HD service.

So I'm looking forward for upgrading to Tata Sky HD box. Appreciate any further suggestions.

Comparing the package, as you all know Videocon d2h is the best. I'm confused :s between tata sky HD and Videocon HD.

Whether Videocon d2h provides good PQ and SQ for SD channels using HD stb on a 32 inch LED tv?

I'm worried because initially I was using Sun Direct SD stb. I used this for 1 week. Because of the really pathetic picture quality for malayalam regional channels from Sun Direct (many other channels were also having low quality) on 32 inch LED, I moved to tata sky which proved to be good picture quality.

Now, I plan to switch to HD stb. Based on the subscription plans / price for South, I prefer Videocon d2h HD than Tata Sky HD. But, before proceeding I would like to request your valuable suggestion regarding the picture and sound clarity for Standard Definition (SD) channels (especially Malayalam & Sports) on Videocon d2h using a 32 inch LED as I don't prefer to get into quality issues again.

bro sundirect sd stb not good for led tv,but hd stb picture quality lightly increase:k & i think d2h & ts no issue in picture quality:tup

Jones said:
Comparing the package, as you all know Videocon d2h is the best. I'm confused :s between tata sky HD and Videocon HD.

Whether Videocon d2h provides good PQ and SQ for SD channels using HD stb on a 32 inch LED tv?

I'm worried because initially I was using Sun Direct SD stb. I used this for 1 week. Because of the really pathetic picture quality for malayalam regional channels from Sun Direct (many other channels were also having low quality) on 32 inch LED, I moved to tata sky which proved to be good picture quality.

Now, I plan to switch to HD stb. Based on the subscription plans / price for South, I prefer Videocon d2h HD than Tata Sky HD. But, before proceeding I would like to request your valuable suggestion regarding the picture and sound clarity for Standard Definition (SD) channels (especially Malayalam & Sports) on Videocon d2h using a 32 inch LED as I don't prefer to get into quality issues again.

Bro I have already told AQ of D2h is not so good for SD channels in Sony 32 inch LED and reg PQ of TS is better than D2h.....

Jones said:

Upgrade your Sun SD to HD for better PQ :k

I have Videocon d2h and 48inch sony tv. Well sd channel picture quality is pathetic. Planning to buy tatasky along with one year subscription of grand sports hd for 5820 rs via amazon. Is it a good deal?

Got tatasky..loving the picture quality
2e52caff59a960230e3a003f5399107f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock