Help to Choose between Videocon d2h & Tata Sky

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 16,964
Absolutely.. I had d2h for 2 years bro..Hated its user interface/remote in addition to picture quality. I have a 48 inch sony tv so i wanted a good hd connection. D2h hd was good but sd looked bad. Ordered Tatasky in amazon for 5850 . grand sports hd pack for one year subscription. No hd access fee too :) HD looks great

Ram,

Were you using D2H HD box and the SD channel PQ was not good? Tata Sky HD box PQ for SD channels is good compared to D2H? I'm currently using a D2H SD box and planning to switch to TataSky HD instead of D2H HD STB. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Did you got an HDMI cable along with TataSky HD STB?

I wish I could change from d2h to Tata Sky..
But an account balance of 3500+ is too much to let go down the drain..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Then drain at high-rate of 670/pm [emoji38]c
I'm doing that actually..

I am tired of the awful hardware of d2h, previously d2h had the best HD collection, now that crown has been taken away by TS too.
I'm happy to pay extra for the quality of the service.

Jones said:
Ram,

Were you using D2H HD box and the SD channel PQ was not good? Tata Sky HD box PQ for SD channels is good compared to D2H? I'm currently using a D2H SD box and planning to switch to TataSky HD instead of D2H HD STB. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Did you got an HDMI cable along with TataSky HD STB?
Yes bro. I was using videocond2h hd box and too i have a 48inch sony tv. SD quality was pathetic. HD was ok but not that great. And there is a ongoing offer for tatasky annual subscription. Check amazon for the best offer. I ordered two days back and they gave connection yesterday. Picture quality is great and UI of tatasky is unmatchable.
b840317c81686eeb5daac0d950cf5f07.jpg

khepacheley said:
I'm doing that actually..

I am tired of the awful hardware of d2h, previously d2h had the best HD collection, now that crown has been taken away by TS too.
I'm happy to pay extra for the quality of the service.
Check out this offer.
9c3ca57b91220cacaf20c2ec21bacfb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock