In Monoblock LNB which is LNBa and LNBb ?

This ss shows the LNB inclination better as previous ss was taken from above :

c9d257f1f8afda6b6cfd8dd37445af35.jpg

Newb_Dxer said:
One more update :

I just now scanned "with Disecq OFF" and got all the channels of Airtel.
So which one is LNB B ?

I have MBLNB with the connector is abit to the side of LNB 1.. so said it.. ignore if its in Middle...
Have u tried with LNB 1 /A ? try once and check those channels r coming ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Bhat said:
I have MBLNB with the connector is abit to the side of LNB 1.. so said it.. ignore if its in Middle...
Have u tried with LNB 1 /A ? try once and check those channels r coming ?

Airtel Channels were coming only on LNB B at the position shown in ss although both LNBs are working which I have confirmed with other satellites.

I have 2 Monoblock LNBs and both have connectors in the middle.

Bro, you can strongly believe my comment on this. It is correct only. Changing the position of LNB will not change LNB number.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, you can strongly believe my comment on this. It is correct only. Changing the position of LNB will not change LNB number.

Bro,I think you are right.

On slight adjustment I got Madani Channel(100e)on LNB A and Airtel(108e) on LNB B.

So we can infer that in this type of setting LNB A is the main one where we can place the single LNB also for 100e.The side LNB is B which caught 108e.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Bhat said:
This what i said is always remains where u connect.. Yes what Sadiq said is correct...  thats y no change no matter u connect any LNB to black clamp...the LNB 1 remains same..

Newb_Dxer said:
On slight adjustment I got Madani Channel(100e)on LNB A and Airtel(108e) on LNB B.

So we can infer that in this type of setting LNB A is the main one where we can place the single LNB also for 100e.The side LNB is B which caught 108e.

I said the same bro.... no matter where u place the LNB .. LNB 1 remains Same ...

Mr.Bhat said:
I said the same bro.... no matter where u place the LNB .. LNB 1 remains Same ...

Yes Bro,

Both of you were right.
Hope this will be helpful for future satellite hunters who have Monoblock LNB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock