Increase in HD Access Fees

Duke said:
You Can get 26 HD channel in ADTV with Value Prime Pack also i.e.
204 + 253 = 457

But in Tata Sky you Need to Pay as follows:
Dhamaal Mix 250 + 175 = 425 for 17 HD Channels
Dhamaal Cricket 290 + 175 = 465 for 18 HD Channels
Supreme Sports 355 +175 = 530 for 21 HD Channels
Metro 395 + 175 = 570 for 28 HD Channels (Nearest Pack to ADTV 26 HD Add On)
Grand Sports 485 + 175 = 660 for 34 HD Channels
Mega HD 7500 or 625 per month for 35 HD (But you need to pay upfront for whole year).

So to get 34 HD Channels pay 660 in Tata Sky but get 26 HD Channel in ADTV for 457......

As I said 175 HD Access fee is manageable only from Metro Pack onwards where yoiu get 28 HD Channel, for lower pack its just not worth !!

You forgot 2 free regional HD channels

Duke said:
You Can get 26 HD channel in ADTV with Value Prime Pack also i.e.
204 + 253 = 457

But in Tata Sky you Need to Pay as follows:
Dhamaal Mix 250 + 175 = 425 for 17 HD Channels
Dhamaal Cricket 290 + 175 = 465 for 18 HD Channels
Supreme Sports 355 +175 = 530 for 21 HD Channels
Metro 395 + 175 = 570 for 28 HD Channels (Nearest Pack to ADTV 26 HD Add On)
Grand Sports 485 + 175 = 660 for 34 HD Channels
Mega HD 7500 or 625 per month for 35 HD (But you need to pay upfront for whole year).

So to get 34 HD Channels pay 660 in Tata Sky but get 26 HD Channel in ADTV for 457......

As I said 175 HD Access fee is manageable only from Metro Pack onwards where yoiu get 28 HD Channel, for lower pack its just not worth !!

wait currenlty its fully Unfair to Compare ADTV and TS HD packs as Tata SKy is way ahead then ADTV in HD counts :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
You forgot 2 free regional HD channels
I was only comparing ROI packs !! For regional calculation that can be added...

Rushil.D said:
wait currenlty its fully Unfair to Compare ADTV and TS HD packs as Tata SKy is way ahead then ADTV in HD counts :tup
I know and no where I am comparing count of HD channels !!

I am only comparing the cost of acquisition with No. Of HD channels against each pack !! In the end I have concluded that 175 Rs access fee cost justify from Metro pack onwards as subscriber gets 28 channels !!!

Bla,Bla,Bla, Guy's Bottom Line Is We Have To Pay 175rs For HD Channels. That's It..
( Chapter Close )

Duke said:
I know and no where I am comparing count of HD channels !!

I am only comparing the cost of acquisition with No. Of HD channels against each pack !! In the end I have concluded that 175 Rs access fee cost justify from Metro pack onwards as subscriber gets 28 channels !!!

In TS chs(along with HD chs) are arranged in genre based so if you want chs from all different genre then cost will jump up where as in ADTV or in Dish there is no such thing :hello

Wow they have outdone themselves. money sucking scum bags.

increased to 175 just like that without any real reasons. now we have to pay rs 175 just to watch hd channels. :wall:wall:wall

really close to giving up tatasky. from now on i'm going to look at other dth and their pricing.

Sarkar said:
In TS chs(along with HD chs) are arranged in genre based so if you want chs from all different genre then cost will jump up where as in ADTV or in Dish there is no such thing :hello

Agree, But generally in an Indian family its difficult to select only certain genre...
I am 33 yrs old with inclination towards sports mainly cricket, English Movies, Hindi Movies and English GEC (Select series only which I follow), while My wife prefer Hindi GEC, Movie but some times she also watches english movies along with me, and then I have kid who enjoys music and Kids channel !! In all we watch 3-4 Hrs of daily TV but its difficult to leave out any particular Genre !! So we try to Maximise viewing experiance with-in budget...:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock