DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Not yet bro.! Since from last 3 days amazon is saying it will deliver today but it hasn't.. I am now worried.! And I. Today afternoon I got the message that Your Tata Sky Subscriber ID ************* has been recharged with Rs 3855. Installation details will follow. Still no updates from any dealer.. Nor from amazon.. Guys will help me what shall i do in such situations. I have done online payment.
Call customer care Tatasky

Not yet bro.! Since from last 3 days amazon is saying it will deliver today but it hasn't.. I am now worried.! And I. Today afternoon I got the message that Your Tata Sky Subscriber ID ************* has been recharged with Rs 3855. Installation details will follow. Still no updates from any dealer.. Nor from amazon.. Guys will help me what shall i do in such situations. I have done online payment.
1st check where is ur order got stuck...Did the Amazon updated as order is out for delivery....

It says its in been dispatched in my city.. I guess there is no dealer
I think the update should be as order out for delivery and u will get a message regarding this as I know...Then after delivered update and message as delivered...
This is the procedure all know...

1st check where is ur order got stuck...Did the Amazon updated as order is out for delivery....
He 'll only get a card via amazon. Installation will be done by Tata sky nearby dealer only. Don't worry if recharge is done then order id is already created. In a day you'll get installation guy call.
In mean time @Akshay Nanaware can expedite the processby calling tata sky cc and give your registered mobile no(where you got sms) as customer id. They'll update the status and give you proper info.

I played Frozen 2 movie in 4k in my binge stb with pendrive and it played flawlessly and smooth as even my TV is an Full HD only.
I need a favour from u...
I have formated the pendrive as removable in Bing+ USB slot...if it's formatted as device storage then the mobile doesn't read it...Then pasted a 4k movie and another MKV movie and also tried all file and inserted..But the Bing+ doesn't show/read the movie snd other files including all file in pendrive..
Can u please guide me the method to work ...
Thanx in advance...

I need a favour from u...
I have formated the pendrive as removable in Bing+ USB slot...if it's formatted as device storage then the mobile doesn't read it...Then pasted a 4k movie and another MKV movie and also tried all file and inserted..But the Bing+ doesn't show/read the movie snd other files including all file in pendrive..
Can u please guide me the method to work ...
Thanx in advance...
Try formatting the drive as FAT32 on your laptop, copy movies, and then insert it to the Binge+ to play them. If you format the drive on your STB, it may not recognize the content copied from outside.

Try formatting the drive as FAT32 on your laptop, copy movies, and then insert it to the Binge+ to play them. If you format the drive on your STB, it may not recognize the content copied from outside.
Formated the pendrive as FAT32 in my PC...Then pasted a 4k movie...Still it's not reading the content...

Want to ask a quick question about this box? Is the picture quality better than the panna box for sd and Hd channels? Also if I upgrade to this box is ₹249 mandatory every month? Can it be avoided? I mean use the box as a normal box 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock