DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Formated the pendrive as FAT32 in my PC...Then pasted a 4k movie...Still it's not reading the content...
It should read it. Do you have ES File Explorer app?

It should read it. Do you have ES File Explorer app?
2 days ago tried in file explorer but didn't worked....Today tried with fx explorer..It's working...

Thanx for the suggestions...

Bro @Anish Pai you are saying that picture quality was better than normal HD setup box..

And lot of reviewer says that there is no difference between normal HD box and this binge plus box in terms of quality of HD and SD channels

I'm confused now... can you share your experience so i can decide..

I'm Using normal HD box and want to buy Binge Plus.. But if Thare are no difference between normal HD box and this binge plus box for pictures quality.. Then this box was useless for me... Kindly provide your view

Last edited:
Bro @Anish Pai you are saying that picture quality was better than normal HD setup box..

And lot of reviewer says that there is no difference between normal HD box and this binge plus box in terms of quality of HD and SD channels

Does it matter?
Nothing to be confused about.
You buy Binge+ Box to experience the unique & smart functionalities that comes with it.
If you are buying it just for improvement in HD & SD picture quality, then better stick to regular HD Box and save money. Profit. 🙂👍🏻

Does it matter?
Nothing to be confused about.
You buy Binge+ Box to experience the unique & smart functionalities that comes with it.
If you are buying it just for improvement in HD & SD picture quality, then better stick to regular HD Box and save money. Profit. 🙂👍🏻
Yesterday I decide not to buy binge plus.. But @Anish Pai says in his review that picture quality is better compared to normal HD box.. So that's why I'm confused again... Lol

I'm Using normal HD box and want to buy Binge Plus.. But if Thare are no difference between normal HD box and this binge plus box for pictures quality.. Then this box was useless for me... Kindly provide your view
Normal HD box & Binge+ Box PQ is Almost Same No Difrence...But Campare with TS+ Box.
.. TS + Stb PQ & AQ is Just Awesome

Normal HD box & Binge+ Box PQ is Almost Same No Difrence...But Campare with TS+ Box.
.. TS + Stb PQ & AQ is Just Awesome

Try Using Bigger Screen TVs

You Will Feel Binge+ Box PQ Better Than HD Box Bro!

In My 32 Inch LED, I Don't Find PQ Difference Between HD And Binge+

But When I Watch Same In 55 Inches LED, I Can Find Difference, Binge+ PQ Comparatively Good!

But When I Watch Same In 55 Inches LED, I Can Find Difference, Binge+ PQ Comparatively Good!
I ask this question to 10 people
5 people Says that there are no difference in PQ and 5 people Says that PQ is better than normal HD box... In Big confusion right now. 🙄

Just go ahead and take this. I recently took it, even though I do have fire tv stick for long time, but I can tell you this is must have box and I am so happy and right now at which price it is available (1*50 and thanks to Vadirocks bro), it is excellent. Just go ahead. I have stopped using fire tv. It has excellent pic and excellent audio even on TV itself let alone external speakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Am using LG 55"4K Campare With TS Binge Plus TS PVR Stb is Excellent PQ& AQ
So
Finally If we Need Best AQ & PQ from TS Just Go TS+ PVR
OR else SUN DTH is Super HD PQ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock