Is Airtel is sleeping?

the sleeping giant will come back strongly.

but some facts
airtel has many lazy sales managers, they not observe the market carefully. they don't know which channels are newly added by their own company. They don't have pressure from top, to increase sales. So sales managers demanding average activations only. so they never think about new channel additions.

Yeah agreed @thrissur bro.
Moreover, they delay additions, even when contracts have been finalized. :s
Bunch of lazy lazy ppl.

As a costly brand in all their services, they should have to be in top in adding and having channels other than letting cheaper competitors like d2h

s bro. i felt a lot by using Airtel last year. If they add new tamil channel like jaya movies, vasanth tv then every time we call customer care for getting this tamil channels in same addon. But i bought videocon in january 3 i feel happy by using videocon d2h. Airtel removed tamil channel like captain tv. But Videocon d2h added more and more new channels in all language subscribers. Thanks to Videocon d2h officers for understanding every customers...Bye bye Airtel.......

all DTH operators will be add some more regional channels bcz of cable digitalization. Otherwise they never get it's benefit(digitalization).
D2H added more south indian channels, bcz
they expect more sales in south india in march,april,may months.(dth is a seasonal business).
In kerala, many local cable customers get more pressure to buy STB in the upcoming months. Local cable operators working for digitalization.
they will finish it very soon......

Dth Thrissur said:
the sleeping giant will come back strongly.

but some facts
airtel has many lazy sales managers, they not observe the market carefully. they don't know which channels are newly added by their own company. They don't have pressure from top, to increase sales. So sales managers demanding average activations only. so they never think about new channel additions.

and they are coming from mobile field. so they dont know whats the dth .they are think that after activation a dth the process has been completed.

Good News,TS adding 6 HD Channels which means ADTV going to soon add HD Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock