Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

Re: RE: Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

Neelesh K said:
Tata Sky is clear winner of DTH race
Sun DTH and Reliance DTH already out of race
Now time has to come airtel DTH and Videocon d2h will be out of DTH race very soon

after end of 2014 tata sky will have 500+ channels, with this Tata Sky Will Be No.1 DTH

in digitasation Tata Sky will gain more subscribers

In dream may bee...

Plz stop this here and remember that India has unity in diversity.

U know India don't have any national language that means every language has equal value and respect. So mind your words :)

Sadiq said:
You may be correct about Tata Sky. But how are you very sure that Videcon d2h will be out of DTH race? Any valid reason?

Videocon d2h is waste dth brand available in market
they doing dth business by fooling customers by claiming fake channel counts like 444 channels or 488 channels

Where no other DTH fooling like this

Neelesh K said:
Videocon d2h is waste dth brand available in market
they doing dth business by fooling customers by claiming fake channel counts like 444 channels or 488 channels

Where no other DTH fooling like this

Please read clearly. It is not mentioned as 488 channels. It is mentioned as 488 channels and services that includes active services, games, mosaics, radio channels and other services that includes audio feeds...

your telling waste dth brand.
now 3rd bigest dth market in india..

.488channels and services....

videocon d2h

what sadiq anna true or not....

Sadiq said:
Please read clearly. It is not mentioned as 488 channels. It is mentioned as 488 channels and services that includes active services, games, mosaics, radio channels and other services that includes audio feeds...

But sadiq bro why they try to fool customer (bcoz they know some people doesnt know services like radio games on tv and think these r chs ) by showing 488 + chs n services while no other dth does this ....u may say "when u hav it u better flaunt it " but other dth like airtel n dish r not very much behind in terms of total chs and if u count dishtv all services and lang feed they too hav 450+ ch and services so why d2h try to act smart....

Disclaimer : its just a questn... no harm feelings ...i love d2h:D:D

Sadiq said:

Do u expect a typical analog cable subscriber know what are services? :huh I am sure that they never heard about these things like actve service, mosaics, showcase , VOD etc as I was also unaware about this things before taking TS. So those people simply thought that company is talking about TV channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock