Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

dipayan said:
that is why they are chasing D2h in a hypersonic speed from 2013 onwards.

bro their is videocon d2h is only in this competition? Dish TV also there, just they are sleeping now once they start to use their available space
they will kill this so called comparison of ''channel count''

Anmol said:
bro their is videocon d2h is only in this competition? Dish TV also there, just they are sleeping now once they start to use their available space
they will kill this so called comparison of ''channel count''
Forget dish as they are running out of money to pay rent of foreign TPs. :D:D:D

Ronak Shah said:
Currently Tata Sky has only 287 channels in platform and you are telling that at the end of this year they will have 500 channels??IMPOSSIBLE..
And you are telling that Videocon d2h and Airtel digital tv will be out of race very soon :angry
I dont know whether you are aware or not but Currently Videocon d2h has 355 Channels whereas Airtel Digital tv has 316 Channels....Just think at the end of this year where this figure will lead:tup

Bro what you are telling is fact...But its not going to affect these undercover agents.....everyone here is aware of dirty campaign against D2H from last few days & so the upsurge in related threads & posts to relegate D2H....:hello

OMG earlier I thought only security agency(IB, NIA, R&W etc) has undercover agents but looks like now a days every company has it. :skd:skd

DTH market is just like a World Cup sports game, Their is not a single winner if we check the history of DTH since it started in India in the year 2002 and it was Dish tv who started DTH service in India then Followed up by Tatasky and sun direct etc. But I remember in early DTH war in India it was all between Dish tv and Tatasky fighting each other but it changed when D2H and Airtel came in the market and spoiled the profits of dish tv and Tatasky and this will continue has like our human race. May be in future a new DTH player comes in the market and spoils the market shares of current DTH players in the India. It's was never between dish tv and Tatasky or between D2H and Airtel but it's a war of investment and leadership, like which ever DTH carries more channels and services will also carry more customers

:)

DishHD said:
DTH market is just like a World Cup sports game, Their is not a single winner if we check the history of DTH since it started in India in the year 2002 and it was Dish tv who started DTH service in India then Followed up by Tatasky and sun direct etc. But I remember in early DTH war in India it was all between Dish tv and Tatasky fighting each other but it changed when D2H and Airtel came in the market and spoiled the profits of dish tv and Tatasky and this will continue has like our human race. May be in future a new DTH player comes in the market and spoils the market shares of current DTH players in the India. It's was never between dish tv and Tatasky or between D2H and Airtel but it's a war of investment and leadership, like which ever DTH carries more channels and services will also carry more customers

:)

agree..

yes bro. its going to be like that...So we can expect major changes every 3-4 months from DTH regarding many aspects & sector will keep evolving.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock