Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

Srajal Ag said:
Sadiq said:
Please read clearly. It is not mentioned as 488 channels. It is mentioned as 488 channels and services that includes active services, games, mosaics, radio channels and other services that includes audio feeds...

But sadiq bro why they try to fool customer (bcoz they know some people doesnt know services like radio games on tv and think these r chs ) by showing 488 + chs n services while no other dth does this ....u may say "when u hav it u better flaunt it " but other dth like airtel n dish r not very much behind in terms of total chs and if u count dishtv all services and lang feed they too hav 450+ ch and services so why d2h try to act smart....

Disclaimer : its just a questn... no harm feelings ...i love d2h:D:D

Even if we go by SD channel count then also D2H is clear winner....

Re: RE: Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

NinadG said:
Even if we go by SD channel count then also D2H is clear winner....

Yes this is my only problem ..they r the current leaders of sd chs in the market then why dont they show "highest chs" instead of a misleading figure

Srajal Ag said:
Yes this is my only problem ..they r the current leaders of sd chs in the market then why dont they show "highest chs" instead of a misleading figure

What is misleading if D2H is showing numbers for all services it offers to subscribers? Are they showing any wrong info on their website?

Neelesh K said:
Tata Sky is clear winner of DTH race
Sun DTH and Reliance DTH already out of race
Now time has to come airtel DTH and Videocon d2h will be out of DTH race very soon

after end of 2014 tata sky will have 500+ channels, with this Tata Sky Will Be No.1 DTH

in digitasation Tata Sky will gain more subscribers

Currently Tata Sky has only 287 channels in platform and you are telling that at the end of this year they will have 500 channels??IMPOSSIBLE..
And you are telling that Videocon d2h and Airtel digital tv will be out of race very soon :angry
I dont know whether you are aware or not but Currently Videocon d2h has 355 Channels whereas Airtel Digital tv has 316 Channels....Just think at the end of this year where this figure will lead:tup

Ronak Shah said:
Currently Tata Sky has only 287 channels in platform and you are telling that at the end of this year they will have 500 channels??IMPOSSIBLE..
And you are telling that Videocon d2h and Airtel digital tv will be out of race very soon :angry
I dont know whether you are aware or not but Currently Videocon d2h has 355 Channels whereas Airtel Digital tv has 311 Channels....Just think at the end of this year where this figure will lead:tup

u forget which dth operator's net channels addition was highest in the year 2013 and the result will be the same in 2014 too ;)

dipayan said:
u forget which dth operator's net channels addition was highest in the year 2013 and the result will be the same in 2014 too ;)

which were available in other dths since long time

Anmol said:

Yes they are available in other DTHs for a long time.. They just managed to get inline with others...

Anmol said:

that is why they are chasing D2h in a hypersonic speed from 2013 onwards.

I think d2h is behind in only two things:Star Sports2 and HBO Premium Channels....Once they get this channel on board d2h will be the leader of dth market...yeah i know itz late but itz never too late:d

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock