MPEG4 Migration Delay

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
For me TATSKY have best PQ in mpeg2 channels too as in mpeg4

Thats a reason they have very few channels in MPEG2 technology because they don't compress the channel let it go as it is.

Anirudha Das said:
Thats a reason they have very few channels in MPEG2 technology because they don't compress the channel let it go as it is.
If PQ depends only on MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 then both TS and Dish should have same PQ ? But it's not the case why ? Same hold for D2h and ADTV

Anirudha Das said:

The PQ in MPEG4 STB is same for both MPEG2 and MPEG4.

dipayan said:
If PQ depends only on MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 then both TS and Dish should have same PQ ? But it's not the case why ? Same hold for D2h and ADTV

You don't understand me Bro you charge me because you think i defame TATA(SKY here i give TS a credit that they provide best PQ in MPEG 2 without compromising there technology and by the way dishtv have very poor PQ because they compress channels in a MPEG 2 technology and free up some space.

Difference From Stb hardware and stb AV Adjustment by provider.

Anirudha Das said:
You don't understand me Bro you charge me because you think i defame TATA(SKY here i give TS a credit that they provide best PQ in MPEG 2 without compromising there technology and by the way dishtv have very poor PQ because they compress channels in a MPEG 2 technology and free up some space.

U are confusing yourself. MPEG 2 is itself a compression algorithm but you are saying that TS provide best PQ in MPEG 2 without compromising there technology. U cannot transmit raw image. So How can that be possible ?:huh

Be scientific don't think anything personal bro. I am not fighting with u. We are just debating.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
The PQ in MPEG4 STB is same for both MPEG2 and MPEG4.

I can't explain you Bro so keep your concept in your pocket and i will keep it in my pocket :s Fight is Over

TATA(SKY Best in the World :eek:hya

So i think thats fine for all TATA(SKY lovers.

Anirudha Das said:
Yaah bro thats the point in MPEG4 technology every channel of different band will work fine.

RDTV and Sun Direct started the MPEG4 DTH . Till now Both have very good PQ surely . at the same time if we see the same channels in other specially D2H we cant see the same PQ of a SD Channel which in RDTV and Sun have.. this shows only MPEG4 Doesnt increase any PQ/AQ .

first of all we need to find Gssran bro, i didn't find him from last 10-15 days in DDF he can answers all our questions that why didn't ts migrate channels from last 2 week , so any one know where is Gssran bro

Anirudha Das said:
I can't explain you Bro so keep your concept in your pocket and i will keep it in my pocket :s Fight is Over

TATA(SKY Best in the World :eek:hya

So i think thats fine for all TATA(SKY lovers.

U R wrong bro... i am not in any fight or a TS Fanboy.. some old friends knows that once in a forum i had compared TS SD [MPEG2 STB] and Sun Direct with pictures from both. i had posted as Sun Direct SD is better than TS SD. on that day i got a threatning PM from a TS Fanboy for posting as Sun is better. so surely i am not a TS Fanboy..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock