MPEG4 Migration Delay

Re: RE: MPEG4 Migration Delay

Anirudha Das said:
Not every channel DD channels PQ is in good quality but new channels of DD like Rajasthan, Bihar, MP, B4U Movies and few more has very poor PQ.

Dear many channels even in c band r having bad PQ in mpeg 4 too.

I Think PQ And AQ Depends Upon Broadcasters Which They Uplink Not Depends On Format Of Mpeg2 Or Mpeg4

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Bro have u seen FTA channels from Ku band? What about FD PQ.. Its in very good quality.

Yes kumar bro i have seen FTA Channels both on ku&c bands ..but the channels which are in mpeg4 on ku bands have good PQ than mpeg2 channels ..But in C band its fully opposite the channels which are available in mpeg2 have better PQ than mpeg4 channels

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Depends.. On any ones belief about that site .

Ok Bro you knows about PQ and according to you there is no relationship with PQ and MPEG technology now answer my couple of questions dishtv uses MPEG2 technology does the PQ of every channel is fine for you, if not then how they can improve their PQ without upgrading, how much you rate the PQ of dishtv ?

Rushil.D said:
I Think PQ And AQ Depends Upon Broadcasters Which They Uplink Not Depends On Format Of Mpeg2 Or Mpeg4

Also depends how a DTH provider uploads ..compare DD Channels in dish TV. and FD .those r in same TP but provider/STB different

Rushil.D said:

I bro i knows that but many channels of PQ in dishtv is very poor ex. Times Now when i see Times Now in local cable the PQ of Times Now where superb but in dishtv its poor then DD channels.

Anirudha Das said:
Ok Bro you knows about PQ and according to you there is no relationship with PQ and MPEG technology now answer my couple of questions dishtv uses MPEG2 technology does the PQ of every channel is fine for you, if not then how they can improve their PQ without upgrading, how much you rate the PQ of dishtv ?

That I am saying .y there is difference in d2h and ADTV PQ.both r MPEG4

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Also depends how a DTH provider uploads ..compare DD Channels in dish TV. and FD .those r in same TP but provider/STB different

Thats my point bro DTH company like dishtv and TATA(SKY works on MPEG 2 when they compress the channels the quality gets poor but new DTH companies have better PQ even after compression because they uses MPEG 4

Anirudha Das said:
Thats my point bro DTH company like dishtv and TATA(SKY works on MPEG 2 when they compress the channels the quality gets poor but new DTH companies have better PQ even after compression because they uses MPEG 4

For me TATSKY have best PQ in mpeg2 channels too as in mpeg4

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
For me TATSKY have best PQ in mpeg2 channels too as in mpeg4

Yes kumar bro Ts has best PQ both in MPEG2 & MPEG4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock