My New Dish TruHD+ Connection

"PVR is not authorized on this box" error will go away after the Dishtv customer care validates and enables DishTruHD+ for your account.
Call the Dishtv customer care to resolve this on 1860 180 3474 or 033 6001 3474

Vinay said:
"PVR is not authorized on this box" error will go away after the Dishtv customer care validates and enables DishTruHD+ for your account.
Call the Dishtv customer care to resolve this on Toll free number 1860 180 3474
Chargeable number: 033 6001 3474

So, it's confirmed that i got the Dish TruHD+ right ? ( even though the box doesn't say it )

Thanks for your replies. :)

sushruta said:
So, it's confirmed that i got the Dish TruHD+ right ? ( even though the box doesn't say it )

Thanks for your replies. :)

Yes it is confirmed. This DVR (or the Plus) is a bonus to existing as well as new DishTruHD subscribers at no extra charge.
You will be able to record and playback content from external storage devices like USB pen drive or external USB hard disk till 500GB. :tup

Vinay said:
Toll free number 1860 180 3474

@ Vinay , Thanks very much for the help & information.I just called the above number on my mobile & i got charged 21/- . :( Was not it supposed to be a Toll Free Number ? I used another Mobile ( & number ) to call the same number & got charged Rs.6/- again. :(

sushruta said:
@ Vinay , Thanks very much for the help & information.I just called the above number on my mobile & i got charged 21/- . :( Was not it supposed to be a Toll Free Number ? I used another Mobile ( & number ) to call the same number & got charged Rs.6/- again. :(

Oops its free for MTNL/BSNL mobiles or landlines only :u I forgot to tell that .
Also different operators charge the call at different rates for them

No problem. :) I called & they informed me that the installer guys have not yet delivered the application form to them.And they can't activate my VC/PVR until they receive the form.

So will have to wait another 24-48 hours i think.Will try to avoid calling them again because the calls are damn costly & i don't have a MTNL/BSNL line.I don't know why they can't provide an universal toll free number like the 1800**.

Anyways Thanks for the help.Now as i am a member of the club, I will be frequent in the forum. :)

Congrats Sushruta for your New LCD and Dish tru HD connection... Thanks Vinay for the solutions to the problems...

@Sushruta : All HD upscaled channels on Dish tru hd or hd+ have its supplementary SD channel equivalent in the SD channel list, which starts from channel number or LCN : 100, so if any upscaled HD channel is removed by dish tv, there will be an EPG update by dish tv when you switch on ur STB (addition of new channels also results in EPG update on start up of the STB). After the update process any upscaled channel if its scheduled to be removed, is removed from the list, you can know by checking the LCN number of the channel if its there or not??

sushruta said:
Will try to avoid calling them again because the calls are damn costly & i don't have a MTNL/BSNL line.I don't know why they can't provide an universal toll free number like the 1800**.

Yes the number 033---- is charged at local call rates and 1860---- at rates decided by the mobile network carrier.
They do not have 1800 numbers now :(

You can send an SMS from Registered mobile number to get a call back from those Dishtv folks (again SMS charge rate depends on the operator):
DISHTV CALL ME to 57575

See the footer info at: http://dishtv.in/

Dish tv call me service only for Registered mobile numbers (RMN) with Dish tv.. Not open to all mobile numbers...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock