My New Dish TruHD+ Connection

Thanks for the good info @hardy... keep posting and enjoy dish tru hd+ :)

Thanks @ Hardy.I called CC & got the DVR activated few hours back.Only thing i need is now an available USB drive which i don't use for other purposes. ;)

By the way , to Play/Pause Live TV , i am having to keep an USB drive inserted into the STB.Is it normal ?

sushruta said:
By the way , to Play/Pause Live TV , i am having to keep an USB drive inserted into the STB.Is it normal ?

Yes it is okay to keep the USB pen drive or the external USB hard disk plugged into the set-top box.
Do not pull-out the drive when the recording /playback is in progress, else recordings may get corrupt.
I too have a dedicated 8GB SanDisk USB pen drive and 500GB Ext hard disk plugged into the boxes of my other brand PVR.

After you plug-in the drive check recording and playing back a small trial video clip to check if it goes well.

s1p9k.jpg

sushruta said:
Thanks @ Hardy.I called CC & got the DVR activated few hours back.Only thing i need is now an available USB drive which i don't use for other purposes. ;)

ya its necessary to insert usb for play/pause function. But i insist to keep inserted usb drive 24*7. There's no problem in that. Coz each and every time u re-plug in, it will ask to format and all recorded content (if any) will be deleted.

Thanks guys. :)

Some few more details about my connection :-

1. Signal Strength :- 80

2. Signal Quality :- 88

3. Channels getting :- 324

4. Channel Pack :- .

5. Satellites :- NSS 6 & Asia Sat5 ( Monoblock LNB )

6. I edited the home Transponder because that signal & strength was stronger than the one which was set by the DishTV Installer.

Thanks for updating your details and showing interest in dth field... Keep posting.... :tup
+rep for your work.

the vc number is clearly visible in first post of this thread. I request the admin to edit it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock