My New Dish TruHD+ Connection

biswajit.HD said:
@Sushruta : All HD upscaled channels on Dish tru hd or hd+ have its supplementary SD channel equivalent in the SD channel list, which starts from channel number or LCN : 100, so if any upscaled HD channel is removed by dish tv, there will be an EPG update by dish tv when you switch on ur STB (addition of new channels also results in EPG update on start up of the STB). After the update process any upscaled channel if its scheduled to be removed, is removed from the list, you can know by checking the LCN number of the channel if its there or not??

Thanks mate.It's clear to me now.Just wanted to know if DishTV removes a channel & adds a new channel , how will i get to know it ? Will i have to start the channel scan to find a newly added channel or it will be automatically added to the list when a new channel is found.

Sorry for the noob questions. :p I just purchased this today.So, i'm still playing with different options this STB provides.

Thanks @ Vinay. :)

Actually new channels are automatically added to the channel list, but sometimes you need to do the channel scan in setttings if you are not getting the channel. It has happened with me sometimes, thats why telling you...

ar kicchu problem thakley bolbey.... :) bhujheycho to...

biswajit.HD said:
Dish tv call me service only for Registered mobile numbers (RMN) with Dish tv.. Not open to all mobile numbers...

Thanks Biswa.I can use the same Mobile No. which i used to purchase the service then when my service gets activated.Is there any addtional step required to register RMN with DishTV ? I have used the same Mobile No. on the Application Form & when i ordered online.

Thanks. :)

biswajit.HD said:
Actually new channels are automatically added to the channel list, but sometimes you need to do the channel scan in setttings if you are not getting the channel. It has happened with me sometimes, thats why telling you...

ar kicchu problem thakley bolbey.... :) bhujheycho to...

Ha khub bhalo bujhechhi Biswajit bhai. :)

@Sushruta :

To register your Mobile number with dish tv :

SMS: DISHTV RMN<11 DIGIT VC NUMBER> to 57575

Thanks.I will do that after my VC gets activated.Thanks to GOD , i found you guys & the forum.Google was not enough for my enqueries. :)

Also you can like this Dish tv India Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dishtvindia to remain updated about the latest offers, channel additions etc.
But do not like the page if you hate frequent notifications :hehe

aarey kicchu problem thakley nicchoy post koro.... i too own dish tru hd+ connection and i am mod here for dish tv section on ddf, nicchoy help korbo, konu chinta neiy.... :)

techfreak said:
Congrts on your DISHTV + Connection. :sp

Nice snaps.

Like DDF FAN PAGE= http://www.facebook.com/pages/DreamDTHcom/188785761155040 :lol

Thanks.Done. :)

@ sushruta
I also upgraded to truHD+ few days back. There is no hardware change between HD and HD+ STB. So dont worry. And ya, after the company receives the application form or is informed by the dealer, you can activate the recording facility. In my case, it took just 3 hours. You can also contact CC using the Live Chat function available on its website after you register yourself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock