No signal from last 4 hrs

me_saket said:
My stb showing zero signal on both tuner.

although whether is clody and light rain.

but this happen first time

i am from bangalore

stb is hd+

Sent from my HuaweiU8300
STEP-1 Press Organiser from your Remote
STEP-2 Go to System Setting
STEP-3 Go to Signal Test
STEP-4 Check Signal Strength and Signal Quality
STEP-5 Signal Strength Should be more than 60 (Blue Colour) & Signal Quality should be also 60(Blue Colour)
STEP-6 if you are not gettimg the Signal Quality & Strength select Master Reset in System Setting.Press Master Reset.Check for all correct cofiguration and Press next,Untill you go to Signal Strength & Signal quality.If you get 60 (blue colour) in Signal strength & Signal quality.your problem will be resolved.
STEP-7 If you are not getting Signal strength & Signal Quality .Register a Complain on Toll free customer care(1860 500 6633).You can register your complain online also on http://www.mytatasky.com login in your account in help desk section.

banyal21721 said:
I an facing same problems but in some channels only like BBC world and CNN

Your problem is due to slight dish alignment problem or LNB problem as those channels are on TP 11510 which has the weakest signal. I had the same problem with very low signal for channels on this TP. I called CC and got my dish and LNB changed (they were about 8 years old) and the signal is much improved.

Yeah slightly dish alignments required as here sky is cloudy with light rain but still I am getting all channels

Srajal Ag said:
What is this nagpal nagpal. ..bro show some respect. ..he is elder than us n way too senior to be treated like this. ..he is not our driver that u r advising us to call him again n again disrepectfully. ..plz write sensibly...

I wish Harit Nagpal would become a regular member of this forum to resolve TS related issues so that later he becomes a senior & respectable member....:lol ;) :D

NinadG said:
I wish Harit Nagpal would become a regular member of this forum to resolve TS related issues so that later he becomes a senior & respectable member....:lol ;) :D

:D:D:D:D:D

Srajal Ag said:
What is this nagpal nagpal. ..bro show some respect. ..he is elder than us n way too senior to be treated like this. ..he is not our driver that u r advising us to call him again n again disrepectfully. ..plz write sensibly...

I apologize for my action, I don't wanna hurt anybody's sentiment here, I think i needs to call Mr. Nagpal instead of Nagpal and yahh definitely he's not a driver of TATA(SKY.

issue resolved

actually some other people were working with intetnet cable wire of neighbour and they tied some strings

and disutbed aligment i was in office today afternoon i realigned now

all channel coing with great clearity and signal quality

thanks for all

close thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock