DDF Exclusive No Signal on HD TPs

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Currently all the 4 TPs from GSAT 10 which has the HD channels are showing no signal. The other TPs in the same GSAT which is being used by Dish TV and DD Free Dish are showing signal. The TPs were showing signal an hour ago but not showing signals now.

Update:
I just did a blind scan on GSAT satellite and those 4 TPs are missing now.

I also faced the same issue from 12.15 mid night onwards. No signal at any HD channels....

Today morning, all the channels are working fine....

Last edited:
Currently all the 4 TPs from GSAT 10 which has the HD channels are showing no signal. The other TPs in the same GSAT which is being used by Dish TV and DD Free Dish are showing signal. The TPs were showing signal an hour ago but not showing signals now.

@M.J.Sadiq bro, from when Sun Direct started using GSAT 10 ??? Do u mean GSAT 15 ???

@M.J.Sadiq

Can you please provide some suggestions to get Maximum Signal for Sun Direct SD & HD and Dish TV SD & HD

I have a 85 cm dish and Normal Sharp Lnb for Sun Direct
I have a 65 cm dish and Original Mono block LNB for Dish TV India.

My understanding is the following:
Sun Direct SD 91.5E Measat 3
Sun Direct HD 93.5E G-Sat 15
Dish TV India SD 95.0E NSS6
Dish TV India SD 93.5E G-Sat 15
Dish TV India HD 100.5E Asiasat 5

Will it be better to change to the following setup ?
A) Install Normal LNB for the 65 cm dish and only get Sun Direct SD (only 91.5)
B) Install the Mono block LNB to 85 cm dish and get Sun Direct HD, Dish TV SD & HD (93.5, 95.0 & 100.5)

Is the Original Dish TV Mono block LNB capable of getting all 3 satellites (93.5, 95.0 & 100.5)

What do you guys think? Can anyone suggestion a better set up to get maximum signal quality?

Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions

Last edited:
@utsc
Dish TV mono block LNB is capable of receiving 93.5e, 95e and 100e but with Dish TV's original 65cm dish only. When the dish size increases, the angle difference between two parts of mono block LNB will be lesser than 5 degree. With 90cm dish, the difference was 3 degrees.

So the suggestion from my side is keep the mono block LNB as it is on Dish TV dish. You will receive 93.5, 95 and 100. Setup another small Dish (70cm) for 91.5. With 80cm you will get more stabled signal on 91.5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock