Discussion Old memories

You still have video game bro
You can still play through emulators on your phones if you want. I recommend Nostalgia NES emulator.

Meanwhile @Rajat Basak bro. Your DP is my childhood. My friend is getting married next month. Guess how we bonded last Monday? By watching Oswald.

I still remember them..

cpOU6pP.jpg

I still play Java Games on my phone using J2ME Loader.

I played so many J2ME game on my Nokia 6233. Hitman, Aladdin, Splinter Cell, Hulk, Prince of Persia, Asphalt, Iron Man, Chronicle of Narnia, The Settlers (it was my most favourite strategy games. don't remember which version. maybe rise of the empire, but music was awesome..

Those J2ME game was really awesome than latest high demanding graphics oriented games..

I still play Java Games on my phone using J2ME Loader.

zmh730s.png

You just need to find the correct size & tweak the settings a bit for full screen experience with touch.
You can officially play most of these on Gameloft classics app. It's available on play store. Also apks of iPhone ports of some java games can be also found.

KzKwyb8.png

KzKwyb8.png

I played so many J2ME game on my Nokia 6233. Hitman, Aladdin, Splinter Cell, Hulk, Prince of Persia, Asphalt, Iron Man, Chronicle of Narnia, The Settlers (it was my most favourite strategy games. don't remember which version. maybe rise of the empire, but music was awesome..

Those J2ME game was really awesome than latest high demanding graphics oriented games..
Personal favorites are Gangster King of La, Splinter Cell and all the Prince of Persia games. And there was some World War third party shooter game. I forgot the name.

You can officially play most of these on Gameloft classics app. It's available on play store. Also apks of iPhone ports of some java games can be also found.

KzKwyb8.png

I even pre-registered for it, and downloaded the same day it released. Uninstalled after 10 mins.
You need Money (real) for Everything. Money for Unlocking games. Money for playing more than 5 mins. They put a timer to show how much time you've got left. The good games aren't available by default, you need to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock