Discussion Old memories

You know I am from Guwahati as well. There are no power cuts in my area since like 2013. Even if there is some fault. It barely takes 10-15 minutes to get fixed. Problem is rain as government is required to shut down power due to poor state of wires which won't be the case in 2020. We don't even have inverter. I got rid of that sh#t in 2015 after one of our neighbours died. How many hours of power cut do you get?
There are different Phases right? Different areas have different Phases. The phase next to ours doesn't get much power cuts. But we get many.
Even now there is no Power. Yesterday and Day before Yesterday also entire morning there was no Power. In evening also there are many Power Cuts. These power cuts become severe as Summer closes in. We don't face much problem as we have inverter. Without inverter it's very difficult.

Last edited:
mC8B8Mp.png

seijbBj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock