Discussion Old memories

I even pre-registered for it, and downloaded the same day it released. Uninstalled after 10 mins.
You need Money (real) for Everything. Money for Unlocking games. Money for playing more than 5 mins. They put a timer to show how much time you've got left. The good games aren't available by default, you need to purchase them.
I installed it when it first came out. Got everything unlocked and lots of coins. There was timer. But I didn't had to worry about coins as I got too much coins and daily checking also earned me coins.

Edit : I was having some other conversation. Lol both post got mix. Whole thing got confusing.

Last edited:
Personal favorites are Gangster King of La, Splinter Cell and all the Prince of Persia games. And there was some World War third party shooter game. I forgot the name.
Yes Call of Duty. I played upto Black Ops 2, since the original. Then my computer doesn't support any more.. Now I play GTA IV only. I drive a newyork city bus (modified) with dashboard cam (modified). Or ride a bike (modified).
Even sometimes I become terrorist and kill police, sometimes I am a FBI agent and neutralize the crime, but never played the original story.. 😂

85146058_2595987533863008_3070716254441439232_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock