Discussion Old memories

Nowadays missing the power cuts of 90s alot
Here the situation is still the same (just a little bit better). It's just that earlier we didn't have Inverter, and now we have it. Power cuts situation is still the same.
Guwahati is still far better.. In Silchar, people are on Inverter power more than 50% of the time.. 😂
You all are missing.. We are still experiencing..:cool::LOL:

Missing 90s kind hearted public much more :verysad2:
Missing 90s eggs 🥚 cost 50p
Missing 90s Parle G
Missing 90s CRT tv
Missing 90s local games
Missing 90s rented kid bicycles
Missing 90s morning 8 sunshine ☀ which was not that hot that days
Missing 90s less people on road( now stampede)
Missing 90s std booths
Missing 90s Basel Mission School dharwad (where I studied for 5 years):verysad2:
Missing 90s ice cream
Missing 80s doctors where they used to fill and give syrup to us in bottles
Missing 90s girls without mobile in there hands
Missing 90s autograph book
Missing lot lot lot
Gone days
Can't get it back

Last edited:
Here the situation is still the same (just a little bit better). It's just that earlier we didn't have Inverter, and now we have it. Power cuts situation is still the same.
Guwahati is still far better.. In Silchar, people are on Inverter power more than 50% of the time.. 😂
You all are missing.. We are still experiencing..:cool::LOL:
You know I am from Guwahati as well. There are no power cuts in my area since like 2013. Even if there is some fault. It barely takes 10-15 minutes to get fixed. Problem is rain as government is required to shut down power due to poor state of wires which won't be the case in 2020. We don't even have inverter. I got rid of that sh#t in 2015 after one of our neighbours died. How many hours of power cut do you get?
Yes bro.. That was a fun time. We used to light up Hurricane and Playing with shadows.
During thunderstorm it was very common.
Now we use Inverter but power cut rarely happens here.

8pcpe3O.jpg
Why do they call these lamps "hurricane" in Bengali? 😂
Missing 90s girls without mobile in there hands
Lol, why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock