Recommend FTA STB

Hi Vinay,

Please answer the queries I posted most recently.
Thanks in advance.

PVR : Personal video recorder...

Pagaria is not a good brand, as compared to solid... pagaria hd box is minimal in availability... solid also difficult to find.. but i have given u the contact number in the screenshot.. call to ur nearest state number...

Solid supports 8PSK, (both HD S2 2100 and HS S2 3000 models)

OTA (over the air) is direct software upgrade from satellite..

Thanks Biswajit.

Sorry, I am not seeing the screen shot. Please advice.

Regards

i hope u have mailed me also... i will mail u back now from my mail id.. with the attachment of the solid info... thanks...

I have mailed you back with the Solid info attachment. Kindly check your mail and acknowledge.. Thanks a lot... please do ask again if any problem.. ready to help 24X7... :tup

psbkvtm said:
Hi Vinay,
The details/speces of beetel S29...
It says...Waveform QPSK/8PSK/16APSK
16APSK is the latest? Does SOLID support that?
Please advice.
Regards

16APSK and 32APSK are both latest. But this kind of modulation will take many years to be used by broadcasters, atleast in the signals available over India.

SOLID does not support 16APSK. It has only QPSK/8PSK support

OpenBox S9 / S10 or SkyBox S11 will support 16APSK. OpenBox is very advanced and costly, but there is USB Firmware Upgrade possible apart from the many other features like CI/CAM slot, USB Recording PVR etc.

Following are the SOLID India distributor details...
[email protected];[email protected]
http://www.kmtse.com/
KMTSE POC:Deepak ; his shop 011-23869871 ( POC: Manish).
Gave me the Kerala resellers: Trivandrum - Vardhaman Electronics (POC Ramesh Tel:8907003031, 9387814016).Cochin : R.R Electronics.
Currently only STD - model 2100 in stock, model 3000 will be available by March 1st week.
I thought of sharing the above info as it may be useful for someone like searching for a STB.

I got some update about HD STB. May be useful for someone.

http://www.impextechnologies.in/electronics_description.php?subId=4&name=Dish/Receiver/LNB&msg=electronics

The feedback I heard is good. With HDMI output. Cost around 2950/-

Has 1 year home service warranty.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock