Recommend FTA STB

These days I lost reception of Mathurbhumi News and Asianet Movies from INTELSAT.

Please advice. Is that these channels has become paid ones? or some other issue?

Regards

Which stb you have and also try to skew your lnb properly, what ever the satellite may be skewing is very necessary to get all TP'S by alignment and it is also seen you can't get all TP'S in good signal due to the control in hands of TP owners .So be sure how much signal you or your friend getting.

jenius-jatt said:
Which stb you have and also try to skew your lnb properly, what ever the satellite may be skewing is very necessary to get all TP'S by alignment and it is also seen you can't get all TP'S in good signal due to the control in hands of TP owners .So be sure how much signal you or your friend getting.

I am using Impex STB. I was receiving about a month back, then all of a sudden it stopped.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock